Gallardo MLE: Malaysia gets their own Limited Edition!

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
Special edition Lambo for a country that just announce minimum wage of RM900 or RM800 depending where you are. Wonder if these cars can sell that well here if our country is not so corrupted.... Hhhhmmm......
negara mana tak corrupt bang? everywheres the same. no political thingy here please. tq

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I too agree; it would have been a little bit more relevant if they had used Malaysian colours (red/blue/yellow) to truly signify the MLE. If anyone would like to try their hands at designing decals that fir the MLE, please share it with us here on this thread! ;)

How is it On The Road (OTR) without the road tax & insurance?
hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Btw; all manufacturers quote prices of their cars OTR this way because insured values/premiums, etc can differ from car to car.

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
just same like balboni,why they said MLE pulak???
sg people already drive it so long lolx~

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
just same like balboni,why they said MLE pulak???
sg people already drive it so long lolx~
i tink it doesnt matter pun if sg people have same specs. its the MLE. the plate of MLE itself already makes it different from others. and only 20 rich people can own this. thats the diff. plus its not a recond. its new and MLE.

eg: anyone can put any plate. gold plated or anything. but its not original maaa. this 20 units originally from lambor. they launched it. and they claim its special edition for malaysia.plus IF i got money. i don mind buying. after all, i own a new MLE and i know another 19 people owns it. not 1900 people. 19 other people own it.

just my long two cents. :)

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Actually; the truth is that there have been a few customers who prefer the visual outlooks of a Superleggera but cannot live with the lack of comfort inside. Bear in mind that the SLE uses the same concept as well. But in some ways, you're right - they could have spent a bit more effort customizing the car (decals, etc).
Yeap. Got an opportunity to push a LP570-4 Superleggera to 200km/h at a shitty road at countryside and I can say nobody will use a Superleggera for daily drive.

Suspension was really hard. The V10 was bloody noisy. Every gearshift threw me up and down no matter at what speed. Alcantara mounted low plus 4 points harness made the rear windscreen totally useless during reverse, luckily theres a decent size rear view display.

Same. Really love the more aggressive look of Superleggera. Even more for the Spyder Performante.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few cars appeal to both men and women at the same time, and the Audi A1 S-line you see in these pictures is one example that breaks that convention. Most women like its cutesy appeal while most men will approve of its sculpted curves. In S-line trim, you get a more aggressive bodykit, a rear spoiler, as well as 17-inch alloys. The optional contrasting roofline is mandatory and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience