Fuza Design Bumper Pictures Needed

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
300 just labour or include bumper itself?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
oic...then ok ma the price....u got any frenz working at custom shop? can ask for me custom the satria fuza bumper without the arches how much ma? hehe

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Yep, 550 for the front bymper plus diffuser, they dont sell seperately. and its only available in the Fuza shop in Klang. I always frequent there. my whole car was built there actually

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Meltan, where is that shop you are mentioning. i need to find a new body shop wei. Fuza expensive la

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Bevan, can let me see your ride's pic? interested..hehe

Apr 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
can any1 tell me how much it cost for tis full fuza bumper parts(front including diffuser , rear and sides + workmanship)
im really2 interested to get 1 for my ride.

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
bought a custom waja rear bumper from fuza.. hurm don't know how to say.. a bit disappointed with them.. i'm satisfied when take a look on the brochure/catalog.. but when i get the bumper in reality.. erk.. the shape / design 70% isn't like in the picture , so i PM them in their FB..but they remove/ignoring my complaints..very very disappointed with fuza

fuza shop is at klang..jalan mutiara heading to jalan meru..on your right..there is esso fuelpam station over there