FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

febzzz

Known Member
Jul 19, 2007
kl
whatever it is the the sgti driver is a ghost rider man..haha salute the guy but what to do he is a criminal n serve his right in jail..lol

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Watch the video at 2:06, the cop almost lost it there. AWD for the win!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i heard the gti is using stock engine only, how could dat be possible when the evo 10 is having a hard time catching up UNTIL the gti broke the windscreen, otherwise the pursue will take even longer..So eager to know wat engine dat gti is running, anybody knows?..

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Haven't watched the vid yet but could it be that the Police car was the normal 2.0 lancer as the police has then as well. If not the police needs to learn how to drive the car properly. If I'm not mistaken the police evo10 is also the auto version so it would also be slower and they have got more stuff in the car which adds weight as well.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
in the first scene, the one that is chasing is a waja, evo is for back up only.
in the second scene, it is either evo X or the inspira doing the chase.
Yameh? Why the video say Evo X de? Now that makes more sense also because I don't think evo takes that long to catch up with them.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Yameh? Why the video say Evo X de? Now that makes more sense also because I don't think evo takes that long to catch up with them.
like azry said, they just follow only from behind..they dowan to go near the suspect..:banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Good riddance of those idiotic crooks! Good job for the police also for being able to take them down without causing any accidents with other innocent drivers out there, at least not in the video eh. :biggrin:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe its an insipra? If real evo X they should have got the Satria super easily?
2.0turbo vs 1.8na...... Either the satria driver is really good or..... haha!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
the sgti chase happenned nearby my place.. o.O
the next day a businessman was shot dead motorcycle gang-style pulak.. damn.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
That is a fast gti. Don think Evo x as the handling of the car look sluggish. But I might be wrong. :)

Kudo to the police....

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the police done their job...no one was hurt during the process...well done...as for taking more time to chase that GTI is just the police waiting for backup or something...anyway, the driver really noob la entering highway to get away...even police use kancil also can catch them...just roger their counterpart to block the highway exit or make a roadblock...they got radio inside for nothing if can not roger2 other mpv...

Nazman

Known Member
Feb 8, 2010
East Coast
999 reporter said it was helang skuad, which mean Evo X lar...
Take an hour to knock down the sGTi, now it's seem will be high demand for 1.8 n/a proton make lol..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forget everything you know about modern motorsports for a while. Forget Mclaren, Renault, BMW, Red Bull. Forget Senna, Schumacher, Hakkinnen, Clark, Stewart, Hamilton and Alonso. Go back about 60 years, to a time where some of the names above didn't even exist as yet.

Motorsports was a vastly different game back then, one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience