Furious 3 to Drift

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Report from Cinescape.com
Universal Pictures has hired Justin Lin to direct THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS 3. None of the stars from the first two films will return.
Lin will direct from a script by Chris Morgan. The story centers on an American drummed out of the U.S. because of his passion for street racing. He moves to Tokyo and soon learns about "drift racing," where cars accelerate into turns and then spin out of them, leading to hairpin, hair-raising races around city blocks. The youth runs afoul of the top drift racer.
Filming will begin early this fall in Asia and the U.S.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience