Fully utilise Haltech E6X

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
As the moderators have shared numerous times..do not create clones to satisfy your own desire to boost business or garner support in the forums.

Take note the following users currently share the same IP address and is warned to only utilise one log in name for purpose of discussions in the forum.

Syahz = Sportcompact Racing

The alter ego nick will be banned.

Attachments

turbine ett

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
As the moderators have shared numerous times..do not create clones to satisfy your own desire to boost business or garner support in the forums.

Take note the following users currently share the same IP address and is warned to only utilise one log in name for purpose of discussions in the forum.

Syahz = Sportcompact Racing

The alter ego nick will be banned.
:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

it's looks not fair 4 diff. IP but same ppl....morally...."against will make to be out of terrorist"...:biggrin:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
All forumer better than me.And why he always look at me?same IP come a big problem to other ppl?U want me out from this forum?

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
cooldown.....

syahz, stick back to this nick so problem solve....nice nick what!
sdf, spare him once....ok?

learn fr mistake, take the past as history
cheers all:proud:

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
spuzzle..

it's not a job to hunt someone down, but it's a duty to keep things in order. The people who create clones are MANY..not only the one mentioned here. Many are banned..it's just that the normal forumners don't know about it.

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
what the hell? sdf..if so many clones.. why dont u announce it as well... tell us their name like u did to syah... u are so biased.. this is look like that u want to hummiliate him to all the forumers in here... i know u are a normal person, so u got darkside too.. eventhough u are a moderator, but u are not perfect... but please dont overshown it in here... u start to make me want to throw up..

question?

-what if 3 users (ex:student) sharing 1 desktop living in one roof (rent house)... then their ip will be the same wright? so are u going to banned all of them?
- What if the sportcompact nick is one of the fanatic that always lepak at syah workshop then used his laptop?
- what if the sportcompact nick is belong to one of syah business partner?

Please answer me... i know you always think that u are wright like when u talk about garrett... but u need to be fair...

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

what the hell? sdf..if so many clones.. why dont u announce it as well... tell us their name like u did to syah... u are so biased.. this is look like that u want to hummiliate him to all the forumers in here... i know u are a normal person, so u got darkside too.. eventhough u are a moderator, but u are not perfect... but please dont overshown it in here... u start to make me want to throw up..

question?

-what if 3 users (ex:student) sharing 1 desktop living in one roof (rent house)... then their ip will be the same wright? so are u going top banned all of them?
- What if the sportcompact nick is one of the fanatic that always lepak at syah workshop then used his laptop?

Please answer me... i know you always think that u are wright like when u talk about garrett... but u need to be fair...
moderator please dont delete this... as we all want to know... thank u..

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
What to do.He 's ZTH police officer :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Tabik tuan SDF

question?

-what if 3 users (ex:student) sharing 1 desktop living in one roof (rent house)... then their ip will be the same wright? so are u going to banned all of them?

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia

question?

guys.. you don't know, what you don't know.....

as i had mentioned, moderators monitor certain forumners for their pattern of replies, consistency and IP as well.. it happens your buddy here is not a first timer and it's brought up and confirmed by some of the senior moderators as well...we've been taking notes.

and as for GARRETT.. did i ever say i was always right ? well..info off the net might be right..might be wrong.. well.. as this is the case, we shall leave the info to your likings.. your choice to absorb what's right / wrong. AND..we don't only do GARRETT.. we do MHI, IHI, Holset, Borg Warners, Toyota, Hitachi and Bullseye and whatever genuine brands

"You don't know, What you don't know...."

splitduck

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
hmmmm..here also politics..
people are kind to share their views..Appreciate and give them a pat on the back..man with substance..if others are unhappy, why not open your own site n be own moderators..??
i would do the same if i knew so much..but my field and line is different..
lets just appreciate one another while we're still alive man!

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
That why we call 'Malaysia Bole'.You can't argue Police Office.Coz he write the statement and everybody listen.But me always lie statement and he always true.That why he say
"You don't know, What you don't know...." keep quite and follow like a buffalo.

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
find clone on e6x need pro tuner
but to find real cloning people need pro scientist:biggrin::rofl:

"WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE DONT KNOW"

Last edited:

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
That why we call 'Malaysia Bole'.You can't argue Police Office.Coz he write the statement and everybody listen.But me always lie statement and he always true.That why he say
"You don't know, What you don't know...." keep quite and follow like a buffalo.
lucky is buffalo coz nowdays cow can bite:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience