Fuel Saving Devices - Read before you buy !

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
turbo type fuel saver is not crap. its working. supported by so many witness as above.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
so, turbocharge your car now!! can buy turbokit from Prof Northiswara he got cheap BOT kit. like 1K++ oni.. right?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeap.
my turbocharger kit is very easy. DIY.
install vacuum cleaner to suck more air into ur intake manifold. less than rm1k setup.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i oso thinking to buy your BOT la.. RM1K already can boosting kepish kepish!!
got intercooler or not?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
no intercooler but got filter to filter out dust.
no boost controller or wastegate but got the kepish kepish sound. u can activate this kepish sound by pushing the red button and dont worry nothing will happen just got sound only.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
too boring to talk about fuel saver afterall most of them doesnot work.
buy idsl engine and dump into ur car guarantee save fuel one.
DIY hybrid car also save fuel. take washing machine motor and mount to rear wheel.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Lighten weight your ride is the most easy one and free , improves acceleration , cornering and also fuel saving ... After market fuel saver products ? Snake oil for me ... I don't trust them especially air compressor (k2n) ... Too much bad feed back from the product ... My friend almost had his civic FD crashed becoz of brake failure after he installed this air compressor thing ... He don't know the cause for this but after he removed the k2n himself , problem solved ...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
k2n is compressor mer?
its sth like broquet. its install at the fuel line.

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
this isn't a product tat saves fuel, but wat the heck, it works n wud like to give a review

Product- Octane n Power Booster
Brand - NX Nitrous Express
Price - RM38
Where to buy - Eneos

i swear by this thing works like a real charm, does everything it claims very well
i used to use The Outlaw by Pennzoil, it sucks

disadvantage
here is where it gets impractical for car users
U r supposed to add the whole bottle per tank of fuel on a car
but, i used this on my modified bike, since a bike tanks is so much smaller, so its no problem, on a 4 liter tank i only add 4ml
Imagine RM38 each time u fuel up, sure sakit poket
I swear by this if u wanna use it for drag racing

its only my nature to cheat my way into more power

Darth

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Selangor
a very good fuel saving devices is VACCUM METER...with it you can monitor the engine load....and you can control your kaki to push the pedal lor.....
others is...TUNED UP your car...and a good maintenance...to the carburetor engine owners....need to service da carb and tuned up......

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
have u try STP?
i tried a few types lar, all i found at eneos wan, i oni go to eneos coz most the time their price are very competitive. hahaa, i kiasu mar

never tried STP, although i see it in eneos oso

the past ones is either not efective, engine still pinging when pushing up a hill
or
have to add a lot into fuel tank oni can increase octane high enough, but when added so much it causes my fuelling to become too rich until engine semput
or
leaves deposits on the spark plug, make the spark power become smaller, like the pennzoil

i tried before After Burn, Pennzoil outlaw, 3 local brands which i dun remember the name where one of it works quite well but its just a sample my fren gave me and i cant find in the market.

so far, the NX works like a charm and are like 100 times much better than the ones i used before.

got one brand expensive wan at eneos tat i m itching to try called 104+ import, but it costs rm50 per bottle :banghead:

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
ethanol, acetone and MTBE
mix ur own petrol to save petrol :rofl: