fuel regulator

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
i think u need piggy back or standalone....
easy way to troubleshoot.

ridt

Jan 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wondering if its possible fr my pug..kena mod mayb

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi there..spend almost an hour to read from 1st page to the end..

i've just install walbro 210lph to my car due to the old pump is dying out..previously using a 4G93t fuel pump and when i go for dyno setting the tuner told me that my pump is "lembek" olready..he crank up the pressure up to 5kg/cm2 and only manage to get around 12 AFR..after changing the pump shud i maintain the old pressure or shud i decrease the pressure back to 3kg/cm2?i've tried to lower the pressure back to 3kg but the car feel a lil bit "lembap" and i'm having a "pop"2 sound from my exzos when i'm shift gear in lower rpm (always happen when i'm shiftting below 3k rpm)..but when i turn up the pressure back to 5kg my car feel a bit more smooth and the "pop" sound from ekzos disappear a little bit..

i'm using L2s engine with 240cc injector..what shud i do now?maintain the current pressure (5kg/cm2=almost 70psi) or lower the pressure back to 3kg/cm2?and also i'm using safc2 which at idle speed is showing -20% correction and will increase as the rpm increase..

or am i killing the new pump with the high pressure setting?..FYI the reading is on idle speed..and is 240cc injector is sufficient enuf for me to hit around 140whp with AFR around 11?

hope someone can help me here..this issue has kept bothering me long enuf..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this...

My steering currently eats up so much steering fluid. I know this becoz the steering give out sounds (like fluid filling up spaces) during morning starts every 2-3 week oso and i have to top-up the fluid. It used to be 2 months before a top-up....

So this mean that the leak is getting worse... So that means i have to visit a mechanic soon...

So my question is... How do a mechanic repair a steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience