fuel regulator

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
for b16a, your FPR should set around 32-36psi on idle.

WOT = Wide open throttle.

FPR=fuel pressure regulator

AFR=air fuel ratio
i'm using sard FPR with jasma meter gauge...last weekend i park my car outside and it directly exposed to the sunlight....when i open the engine bonnet,i found out got liquid coming out from the gauge seal n the it is showing 60psi even engine off...after i check few minutes later the reading slowly turning down and when it reach 0,i start the engine....the reading is 60psi during idling..so,wanna ask whether i shud reset back the pressure or maybe its only caused by the faulty meter?and if need to reset hw can it be done huhu hope sumbody can help me with this probs....

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
anyone here using FSE f/reg??

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i'm using sard FPR with jasma meter gauge...last weekend i park my car outside and it directly exposed to the sunlight....when i open the engine bonnet,i found out got liquid coming out from the gauge seal n the it is showing 60psi even engine off...after i check few minutes later the reading slowly turning down and when it reach 0,i start the engine....the reading is 60psi during idling..so,wanna ask whether i shud reset back the pressure or maybe its only caused by the faulty meter?and if need to reset hw can it be done huhu hope sumbody can help me with this probs....
ok bro 1st is u need to reset the pressure cause same happen to me.. oil came out from meter then engine lost power.. best is to reset and remove the meter... dont used it...

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
ok bro 1st is u need to reset the pressure cause same happen to me.. oil came out from meter then engine lost power.. best is to reset and remove the meter... dont used it...
really?means my fpr still good only the meter faulty?then can u guide me on how to reset the pressure back bro,coz tried b4 but fuel rich,engine also not so smooth dy...really bad,all this happens after i used ron95 instead of 97 b4....

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
yesterday try to fix my fpr,try to reset by disconnecting the bttry....but problem still occur,during idling engine not smooth n if press fuel pedal engine seems like wanna off/die....:mad:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
what brand regulator u use?? Ori branded brand or 'ayam' brand??.... maybe ur fuel pump not enough pressure (simtom dying fuelpump) or your FR dying.... its normal for 'ayam' brand...

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
WORKS?? ok la got 5 years warranty if i not mistaken... better buy ori SARD... from reputable shop...like SS Racing, N1, Millenium, Samurai racing etc...

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
bought it last 2mth and used it only for 1mth huhu try to check it myself,hvnt try send to foremen...damn fake parts really gives a lot of trouble:mad:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
sometimes the valve inside FR which path go to return pipe broken...so the FR cannot hold the pressure longer....u will know this when shut down the engine the FR meter neddle drop drastically...it should drop slower and take time if not broken..

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
act this things happen after i park my car outside expose to sunlight...liquid comes out from the meter gauge then its shows 60psi during idling,eventhough i set it to 32-36psi b4....then if engine stop the meter reading slowly comes down to '0'....bro 93na ask me to reset back coz he faced this probs b4,but i've tried to reset but it still showing 60psi...still waiting for my fren to lend his works fpr....