fuel consumption for sw20

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
juz nice to cruise around not more than 3000rpm ..but dun think that 50 bucks can last u long when ur right leg is itchy hehehe..

has anyone tried that shell racing petrol? how much does it cost anyway? not all petrol station sell this but i know the one at kesas highway near persimpangan awan besar..

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
I'm on RON97 only since I knew the 3S-GTE only takes 96 and above.....

So, full tank now is 45Liters x RM2.40 = RM108!! And covers around 350-400 kms. And trash the crap out of it.... literally..... pretty sure my engine internals are one of the cleanest in town (due boost every few minutes drive) :driver:

After looking at this thread, I think the GTE seems to be a better FC after all...... and definetely better thrust!! :love:
SW20 fuel tank is 54 litres

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
damn... my last quarter tank tak sampai 100km, oni 50km... so even with outstation traveling I only managed 450km... -__-"

The last quarter tank can literally see it going down as u drive... *sigh*

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
54 liters.... hemmm, that means another 9 liters after empty indicated...... okla... not that bad ...... at least got another 50-70kms before run dry and die! Hehehehe.....

Hallo Alvin, 450kms damn good oredi la.... how the hell do you have 450kms of patience with many horses in the kandang ah?? 450kms man?! damn good la.... standing ovation to you la bro!!

Todays trip KLIA-SZBAP..... initially tought of running FC mode..... eventually became a RC mode la.... 140-190 averaging around 160kmh .... hahahah... but it was fun!! hahaha, screw my FC, no way in a million years am I gonna get 450 on a tank..... (thats until empty indicated la, dontch wanna start calling fren with petrol bottle..... malulaaa) hahahaha

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
450km for full tank petrol with outstation driving is damn little lot for an n/a 2.0 liter. Without outstation I don't think I can touch 400kms. Again, this is n/a lor... no horses punya. lol

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
my full tank can go around 220km or outstation around 250km

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
LA530KD.... what?! You freakin serious ah? I know per design the 3SGTE is hungry but have not heard of such consumption before. Its technically not viable unless you're loosing the fuel. Must be some reason not thought through...... hemmmm..... 250km, how much petrol? A 1.3 N/A Saga BLM does around 250kms too on a full tank of RM60 RON95 short 5km trips. (ridiculous too eh? Tell me bout it!)

I have tried the Shell V-Power a few times (bila silap masuk the mentioned booth la!) and noted response to throttle is quicker, but not really all that impressive. Its much more gratifying on the VTECs though..... way better than on Turbos.... not sure why la....

Tried the 95 and was not bad, felt lame and cheated, besides, supposedly non compatible.... so, use 97 and above ler.... price is the only pain, sometimes have regrets when filling up, but once I'm back on the road, all the regrets are left behind.... at the petrol station..... heheheheh.....

Alvin, about the horses...... yerp, they're ponies until you shove some pressure up you know where.... THEN only do those ponies turn into stallions of the ELITE expressway.... hahahaha.....

Ok, some info on my fuel indicator...... first knotch 100kms, second notch 200kms, third notch 300kms, and last notch 350-380kms. It has been running like that for a very long time oredi. Very precise to the point sometimes I think the darn thing is wired to the odometer!! Thats how acurate it is and I'm running bigger tyres which odo indicates less than actual.... meaning I actually cover a greater distance for every 350kms travelled on the odo. GPS confirmed that!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience