FTZONE RACING - Penang Butterworth

Car Shops and Services

FTZONE RACING - Penang Butterworth

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
In the beginning of year 2000 we sell performance parts to only our friends as part of our passion to share quality parts at low competitive prices. Since then, more of our friends including workshops mechanics started to introduce their friends and customers to get parts from us. From a humble home based business in 2001 we have grown into an international web-based business with a retail outlet located in Penang, Malaysia in 2006. We have shipped quality parts to over 16 countries and the numbers are still growing.

As a motorsports enthusiast like you, we would only supply quality parts at the lowest possible price to you. Why buy from us?

We believe by keeping our promises, being commited & honest to you, we are able to achieve only the best for your performance & modification needs.
We intend to have a long term business relationship with you.
Unlike many website/blogs that do not even display their physical address, we are a registered company and have a retail outlet. Therefore your purchase with us is safe and no-nonsense.
We specialized in automotive aftermarket parts, performance & accessories.

We are able to supply you almost all range of the following major brands of aftermarket parts such as; SARD, OGURA, HKS, APEXi, GReddy, TOMEI, PIVOT, AROSPEED, MOMO, EXEDY, JUN, TEIN, ZERONE, HWL Suspensions, GAB Suspension, JE/CP/WISECO PISTONS, GARRETT, INNOVATE. MICROTECH/HALTECH/LINKS ECU, ULTRA RACING Strut Bars, K&N Filters & many more. Parts from USA, EUROPE, JAPAN, TAIWAN, MALAYSIA & CHINA.

Our Motto " Enthusiast for enthusiasts" Customer satisfaction is our goal.

- NO NONSENSE PRICING POLICY - We don't offer low prices if we don't mean it. We just work hard to bring costs down so that the savings can be passed on to you.

- DELIVERY - Most of our orders are shipped within 3 working days, however please allow at least 7 working days for special orders to be delivered.

FTZONE RACING is a registered company under Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia with the registeration number PG0216319-P and a showroom located in Penang, Butterworth.

I am able to install and tune Microtech/Haltech/Links ECU for most popular applications. Dyno tuning is also available upon request. Management that I can support is Microtech LT-series / Haltech Sprint/Sport/Platinum series ECU, Hondata, APEXi SAFC, GReddy E-manage e.t.c
Dyno machine used: Dynojet 2WD or Dyno Dynamics 2WD (currently 4WD is not yet available)

Shop address; No.17, Ground Floor, Jalan Bulan, 13000 Butterworth.
Contact Person; Raymond Wong
Tel; 0164786000
Off; 04-3312678
Email; [email protected]
Web; FTZONE RACING E-STORE (Powered by CubeCart)
Facebook; www.facebook.com/ftzone
Product Range: Engine Parts, Intakes, ECU, Handling/Footwork, Exhaust, Turbo & Selected accessories
Service: Tuning, installation of parts and minor service @ showroom,
even though engine rebuild e.t.c can be arranged.

Attachments

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
some of the parts we sell.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My cars paint job on the roof and rear boot is starting to show some wear and discoloration. I have considered trying to polish off the clear coat and see if it's better but was advised by the detailer that the damage was quite deep and no guarantee they could restore the paint.

1. Is there a good paint spray shop around Subang/pj area?
2. If I do partial respray I think they won't bake the car right? So would it be better to do full car respray?

Thanks for your advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience