Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT-86

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stasis21

Known Member
Mar 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The Scion has one too called the FRS, on theirs the SCION wording on the trunk will light up as the 3rd brake light :tongue: , wonder if the toyota or Subaru does that? I think i prefer the FRS over the FT86 and GT86 or BRZ :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
The Scion has one too called the FRS, on theirs the SCION wording on the trunk will light up as the 3rd brake light :tongue: , wonder if the toyota or Subaru does that? I think i prefer the FRS over the FT86 and GT86 or BRZ :biggrin:
they are all the same car

:biggrin:

Ariel Katana

From Facebook
Nov 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
I just don't understand why Toyota and Subaru and Scion produce the same model/platform under their own brand. Is it now they really want to do the copy paste trend of car production?

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I just don't understand why Toyota and Subaru and Scion produce the same model/platform under their own brand. Is it now they really want to do the copy paste trend of car production?
Toyota and Subaru jv to create this car coz toyota want to use boxer engine to lower center of gravity and weight balance. Scion and Lexus is toyota production car at US.

i believe the subaru version is called brz...this car got a lot of coverage over at speedhunters...and if i'm not mistaken its simply called toyota 86...not ft-86 nor gt-86...

hint: the greddy version looks awesome...
JDM car is called 86 and outside japan model called GT-86

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I love the looks of the FT more... But I love the GT86 for the name.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the GT86 front fenders remind of the ugliest car on earth... the original Hyundai Coupe. yuck.

however, the rear of the GT actually looks slightly more refined than the FT.

my vote is still for the FT as the overall winner though.
Totally agree about the front fender! The FT looks way much better in the end especially due to that.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i've read the specs of the GT86..

and i notice it doesn't have any VVTi system..

i remember a Toyota spokesman said VVTi would be the heart of every Toyota cars

hmmm :hmmmm: