FS: R34 VSpec2 NUR unreg..

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Liner,

That is because the larger turbines with steel exhaust wheels tend to lag more. In rally, people tend to use smaller turbines for better response. Just look at the WRC.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hey guys..

for the time being untill i get the confirmation from the Japs,(either they're also confused with NUR Spec/a lil' bit too much of Sake or just a small try,coz i agree that's not NUR )i think i shall pull the word NUR from the title..Apology for the confusions made..Should any of u interested to view the car,feel free to contact me ( loc: PJ )..btw here's pic of the interior n the rear wheel..gear knob,front GTR emblem n hopefully together wif other stuff usually comes later in separate shipment coz if its together, those staff in Port Klang will be happy to take it out for you..
n tq for the detailed info on NUR Spec..

on its way:-scooby STi Ver8 WRC Replica wif lots of carbon stuff..interested?..hehe

Attachments

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
project miu rotors huh.... so how much is it going for if its not a nur?

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hmm..ave to re calculate lah bro..not so sure of the market price either if its a VSpec II..n ave to double check on the year of manufactured..

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
oralle carnales..

since that its my bad in the first place for the wrong spec of car,im offering this 2002 BNR34 VSpec II at RM27Xk neg..apology for the NUR thingy again..btw about a week after i mentioned about those staff in port klang,this time its the Ver8 STi rally replica was their latest victim..F*ck all these people man...:angry:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
pm or sms me for appointment..my num at the top of this thread..

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Here's a real VSpecII Nur =)

Bumped into it somewhere in JB today. Too bad couldn't get to take pics of the engine bay.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Quick fact about the M-Spec.. (from evo.co.uk)

A new team of engineers is headed by Kazutoshi Mizuno, former Nissan Le Mans chief engineer and Group C team manager.

One of the first things Mizuno did, while he and his team worked on the handling traits of the new V35 Skyline saloon, was to modify the GT-R's V-spec suspension set-up. He felt that its harsh, highly strung, razor-edged road-handling characteristics were good for circuit racing - on smooth racetracks - but that in the real world, on real roads, it needed more compliance. The resulting M-spec (obviously using the M from Mizuno!), is not just a better rounded GT-R on all road surfaces, but has repercussions for the sportscar on a worldwide scale. More on that in a minute.

Like the new V35 Skyline saloon, the M-spec employs Nissan's new 'ripple-control' shock absorbers which work to soak up even the smallest bumps or road undulations to maximise tyre contact with the road. To further ensure the rear stays planted, Mizuno also fitted a modified rear anti-roll bar and revised all the spring rates to enhance the effect of the ripple control upgrade. Whether at high speed on a highway or at lower speeds on the twisty bits, the new suspension set-up is where the R-34 should have started. Not only does it provide a more supple ride. It also allows an average driver more leeway when cornering hard, as you don't have to worry about the tail stepping out so far and so fast. When it does start to go, it is easier to catch and control.

'Of course the M-spec offers a far more comfortable ride on public roads and highways, but its race heritage has not been ignored,' said Mizuno. 'I would say the M-spec is more suited to endurance races while the V-spec is better suited to short sprints where hundredths of a second mean everything.'

To that end, the GT-R must employ a suspension system that does not jump and bounce around on marginalised surfaces but one that can handle the high-speed touring on the autobahns and autostradas of Europe. One Nissan source said that during a test at 250kph on the autobahn, 'the V-spec's harsh settings led to temporary traction loss as the car jumped all over the place'. Mizuno's modifications give it the capability to cruise effortlessly at that speed and higher - essential if it's to compete with the Porsche 911.

Another aspect of the M-spec that helps makes it the most desirable GT-R ever, is the attention to detail inside and out. Finished in a new gold silica paint, the car's surface colours change depending on the angle with which light reflects off it. And inside, Nissan offers some rare craftsmanship. Back at the factory, a couple of leather workers have been specially employed to cut top quality leather for the M-spec's moulded bucket seats with stitched GT-R emblem, steering wheel, gear shift and hand brake lever. This takes time, which is limiting production to 50 cars a month.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
walao! damn blur this guy... the post is in 2007 la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

remember the black surface paint coat on trucks?

if it's available in small rattlecans i wanna buy to re-spray my bumper black trimming.
according to how tuff those bedliners are, iIMO once you spray 'em on ur linings, it'll last fer years!

can we actually get 'em anywhere? or hafta send to some place to get it sprayed?

tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience