FS : Honda Integra DC2 Type R

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Updated. Thanks !

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Take a viewing of the car only make a judgement on the price. And the price is negotiable. DC5s are selling for almost double of that price. Plus the price is not determine by myself. Only helping a good friend to let it go. He's not always in the country. There is already a confirmed buyer for RM81k but he is having problems with the bank loan. Might or might not be able to be get the loan. He's trying to sort things out. Hence advertising here as my friend doesn't really want to just wait for one guy. I figured most enthusiast will be lurking around this forum. He will probably post it up to Motor Trader real soon.

The condition is as good as newly imported from Japan. I guess this car is for true enthusiasts. Can't compare with the regular VTEC/SIR DC-2s. It's a whole different car altogether. I would buy the car myself if I hadn't just change my car last year.

danen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
good luck for ur sale. nice car..but can't afford it...bumpss

sam9363

Jul 6, 2007
Too Expensive for the 96 year car, price can be cheaper or not?? i found 1 EK9 Type R 98 spec wif B18c engine only 65K . Urs 96 also want 80k ah?? if arround 65K-68k can be consider! Interest buyer here! Since One year Plus already u sell ur car. Just consider my post!

Last edited:

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Hi guys,

I'm just posting up for a friend. The price stated is the asking price. Not a price put up by myself. Like I said, take a look at the car before you put up an offer. Plus there's no way he will let go @ RM65-68k. He's not desperate to sell the car. Just that he feels it's such a waste to leave it lying around un-driven. The mileage is very low (hardly driven) and the car is close to mint condition.

Plus if he ever agree to sell it @ RM65k, it will not be advertised here. I would buy and use it as my 2nd car.. heh heh.

btw, the car is reg in Malaysia 2001.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
One more thing, a true enthusiast will not compare a DC2 to a EK9. It's like an apple - orange comparison.

The DC2 is one of the most well-built/balanced NA car ever made. Personally I prefer this one to the DC5 although DC5 is also a very nice car.

sam9363

Jul 6, 2007
But, if ppls like me will compare the price and weight and engine, somemore year manufacture. If he not sell it now, just have to wait for a really interest guy (mad about DC2 guy to buy it.) for me i will rather change my mind for other car. Cause the car almost 10 yrs, interm of finance almost out. Some more, if i buy and used for few more year, definately this car value will drop more than half! no offence bro. just discuss a bit. k

jamesc

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
when can view the car? i pay full cash on hand. pm me if any discounts for cash buy. thanks

noza

May 24, 2006
the price too high...
not only this type of car built better bro...
well, happy selling...

jeremy0

Sep 9, 2005
ipoh
if the car is in low mileage and great condition, then its worth the price....collectors item since its true DC2 not convert wannabe's....a friend bought one around 60k but the repairs cost him way over 10k....better get a good one and be satisfied with it

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
For viewing, pls PM me. Like I've said, price is negotiable but not to the extent of RM68k.

The fair price of a car cannot be determined by the amount of loan an individual can obtain. For instance, a 1991 Merc 300SL is asking for RM130k, but you sure are not able to get even a 50% loaner on it. That doesn't mean the car is not worth that much.

For one that is familiar with the integras, the price hasn't budge much since 3-4 years ago even for the DC5s. Reason being parallel importers can't bring in Hondas anymore.

P/S: I'm just doing my close friend a favor. No pressure on me to get the sale through. And if he so happen to pull a F***-it and decides to sell it @ RM65k, I would buy it and keep as a second car :) I like the car a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye, im new here

im driving neo 1.6 auto & now thinking to install hi cam but not sure whether its a good idea or not since i heard auto car shudn't install hi cam or else ur car will face so many probs after that
if installing hi cam is a good idea, what degree shud i use?

i need opinion from u guys who knows best & have experience with it

if u ask me y im thinking to install hi cam?
i want my car to be fast :biggrin:

what i already did :

- full exhaust sys
- cam pulleys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience