Engine and Performance

FS :: APEX D1 RSM

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
jzhost

to be in safe bet, do you have the receipt when u bought the item?
Thanks.and yeah, a picture worth a thousand words

Forspeed

Jan 12, 2005
d1 apexi??Limited editon one?my rsm is same to you...gone when im parking in front chaunsellor condo guard post...2 last week.... report piloce one..front window left broken...i think u shud show ur receipt..too many PENCURI

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
huh??

I dont have my receipt, but i got ppl can prove for you, the products i bought almost 1 year, perhaps you can give a ride to kakimotor and ask about it, tell them that do a mivec stock that just transplant to a wira a/b do own a RSM or not.

If you feel that mine is a stolen unit, bring ur warranty card here, i compare the serial no. then mine manual serial no. with the unit.

I just wonder you ppl looking for parts, but wanna nego like shit, when ppl put lower price, then you all suspect is a stolen unit.

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
yeah man...agree wit u jzhost...
its so funny tat happens rite???
anyways free bump 4 u dude...
cheers/.... :D :D :D :D

jzhost

Known Member
Sep 8, 2004
what i can swear to you is its 100000000000% not stolen item, if you know one of the member name janah, perhaps ask him and see, i dont know him well as he also the same, just a few deal with him, he know do i own it or not before i upgrade from 1.3efi to mivec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep
physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken

Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went through it....on my beloved car....especially in Malaysia..people like to take revenge (saying to themselves "i will teach them a lesson -Scratchhhhhhhhhhh their paints)
as I am blogging at the wee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience