Friend looking forward to detail her Mazda 6

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear All Pro Detailers,

My friend just bought a used Mazda 6 recently. She would like to polish her car but does not know which shop to go. Ended up buying a Groupon deal and sent her car to a detailing shop in Sunway. Full package (wash vacuum clay polish wax tyre shine bla bla bla) for below RM200. She's not satisfied with the result and would like to seek a good detailer.

I know the phrase "you pay peanuts, you get monkeys" so let's save that for now, eh? :wavey: and yes she doesnt do DIY haha even washing the car herself.

Any sifu here know any Good Detailing shops? - not cincai cincai make over the car and deliver. I've digged the threads but some are kinda old...so really dont knw whether the quality is still valid or not haha.

Or does any pro sifu detailer here do car detailing, like, she can send her car to you guys. If yes, please pm me a quote and I shall forward to her. FYI, she's from KL.

Thanksssssssssss and cheeeeeeeeeeeerssssss ~

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can PM those detailing sifus in here and saw a thread posted by Super Detailier (member of Detailien, maybe she can try to call those for a try.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I pm you recommend you one Godlike level detailer.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Haha... Can also... But I pm him one of KC's best man...

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Hmm... If you don't want a 'cincai' job then make sure it's not done by a monkey...

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
What kind of 'satisfaction level' is she looking for and how much is she willing to pay? Also how long would she be able to part with her car? I know a couple of places and a few guys who take their work seriously.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Thanks Danz for the support. But im not welcomed here anymore as im the cast out

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Did you do something wrong? Well...if it's anything....the world is bigger than most people may think. Even if you're an out cast, you've been casted out TO some-where and NOT no-where.....to each their own. Keep your chin up.:dancing2:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Cast out???

Heck, there is no such thing in a detailers dictionary. At least not mine.

We enjoy detailing and should enjoy detailing as it is. There is so much to learn and the learning never stops. You are the only detailer that i know of whom has been summoned to another foreign land to detail.... i could not do that.... one of the reasons is cause i dunno mandarin lar.

A detailer would not cast out another detailer but instead embrace the difference and learn from each other.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the replies and recommendations =) I have no idea how much a car detail would cost (no idea at all, like -0) so I could not give her an idea how much it would cost. She mentioned that it doesn't has to be like a new car. I told her that these sifus I would like to intro are no ordinary people.. They can't help it but make ur car shine like new. So she would like to have an idea or a quote and see whether it is within her budget or not. Any idea around how much it would be?

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
cvkit17, agree with bro KrisMas said on how much she is willing to pay. Do take note that the amount of imperfections and correction work required would also determine the cost and time required to detail the car. Also, some defects may be too risky to do any correction - paint thickness too thin, clear coat failure, etc. The amount of satisfaction level/requirements could also drive the cost up...

s1tl/Josh cast out? Still does an excellent detailing job-leh :top:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ehem..... may i have permission to suggest something really crazy.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience