Fraud - Bank Islam

Discussion in 'Car Talk' started by DanzEterna, Aug 21, 2011.

1. keevan

keevan Senior Member

Anyone try HSBC....They call you for reminding the payment but charge in loan, Every call got charges...

2. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

ok updates,
    went to bank islam during lunch hour, @ 12pm, waited my turn almost 1hr++.
    so damn slow.....then i reported my case to them hoping they exchange the RM50 for me & i get on my way.....but the officer said need to report this to BNM, & maybe they will exchange the money for me or maybe get half of the amout...even worst they return the damaged money to me...i will know the result after 14 working days.......apa lg...argue there la.......told him the money is dispensed thru bank islam ATM machine....should they be responsible? he said they hired 3rd party security company, they also not sure, but i think its safeguards......so i told them so could be either bank islam or safeguards is doing this kinda tricks la.....

so then i left bank islam @ 130pm, it was raining...damn...gotta wait again la till 2pm...then only walk back to office....

so for now, i will draft out an email to bank islam, CC to bank negara & (security company involved)....

3. D7zul

D7zul Senior Member

b4 this i've a lil chit chat with a BNM staff..

they said that if not more than 50% tear, u can directly go to BNM & claim for a full amount of the money..

that was a few years ago..

Gudluck Danz :burnout:

4. K_Takuya

K_Takuya Moderate Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

If 100% tear into 2 piece also can change to new note with full amount :)

5. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

yes it true...if the note is torn into half or more than 50% still can claim from BNM. but in my case the officer told me that they need the 'missing' piece that was replaced with the paper........if i had it, he would exchange it for me on the spot.....

6. EvolutionZ

EvolutionZ 15 Year | Platinum
    Helmet Clan

only rm50 they also make it so hassle for u, why cant they change for u.....customer service ma...

7. K_Takuya

K_Takuya Moderate Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

go pasar malam buy something ....hehe easy way to exchange..

8. Supra_Fanatics

Supra_Fanatics Senior Member

Nowadays a lot of sellers also wont accept such notes...torn a bit they say they cant
    accept this note, please give me another one. Even crumpled notes also they wont accept,
    those that is so crumpled and soft that u can tear it easily anytime cant of notes.

:banghead:

9. D7zul

D7zul Senior Member

the officer from BNM or Bank Islam?

what i understand is.. BNM will replace the note..

other banks maybe they'll need the missing piece..

10. scoupe

scoupe Senior Member

erm guys, maybank offer a service where they exchange a torn note for u.. i personally have done it at maybank shah alam.. the one near blue wave hotel.. i told them i had a torn note, then they sent me to a counter, then they took the note and gave me a decent one:) btw it was a rm 100 note

11. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

Bank Islam bro, i never deal with any BNM officer yet.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Evoz,
    thats y la....its like telling u go f**k yourself, i dont care.......if they really care, they would just exchange it for me....

K Takuya,
    i thought of that also......find a petrol station that a bangla is in charge of the cashier, hand the rm50 to him walk away to start pumping haha....but no la...i want bank islam to be responsible for this......

scoupe,
    if torn its ok.....can be exchanged on the spot...but in my case cannot be done....unless i have the missing piece.....

12. arturo

arturo nooB

Danz...must have missing piece? i suggest u try go to other bank n show them the note n ask if can change. if they say can u can go to your friendly PKR rep n complain say bank islam trying to rip you off by saying need 14days n can only return half the value.

another thing...those sealed ATM money boxes...i always tot they are loaded in the bank safe and sealed n nobody can open them except the bank staff n the ATM machine itself. n if CDM cant accept the note, how the bank accept the note n still load into the ATM cash box?

13. scoupe

scoupe Senior Member

owh damn, they want the missing piece?? yea me too thought only bank staff puts the cash in those box..

14. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

arturo...
    bank islam is holding my rm50 now....they will liase with bank islam, if not mistaken security company like safeguards will handle those cash boxes......but since bank islam employ them, they should be responsible. thats y im puzzled, its an internal case, either done by the outsourced security company or bank islam employees......
    me too also not that sure....need advice from someone that works in a bank..

anyways ive already emailed to bank islam & cc BNM, now awaiting their reply.

15. EvolutionZ

EvolutionZ 15 Year | Platinum
    Helmet Clan

lets see what is their reply....good luck bro...anything update us here.

16. loose_end

loose_end Senior Member

Who on earth design that.. I do love to cut a RM50 note into 2 , separate them and place a white paper on each side..

17. pencalat

pencalat Senior Member

agreed with u bro... just go to BNM.... hassle free.....:proud:

18. zamrioo2

zamrioo2 Senior Member

i never had like this before although they serve for me for almost 8 years... they seem ok saja like others such as rhb, cimb n bsn... maybe u took it so personally mr (juz maybe...)

19. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

sorry bro for a late update,
    anyways bank islam called me the following week to come to their branch
    & collect my new Rm50 note...because they noted my email to BNM haha....

zamrioo2..i had bad experiences with bank islam before......

20. cosmicgate

cosmicgate Senior Member

if you find any damaged note, just go to the bank and exchange it. The bank will take it exchange for you on the spot with no questions as. It is part of bank negara policy, but pls make sure u don't bring fake notes la.