Fraud - Bank Islam

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hi guys,
just to enlighten bout bank islam, previously i had some bad experience with that bank, they were nice when they introduced me to their visa/mastercard credit card...they were polite so thats y i proceed with it.....but after i had a few outstanding payments, they called me & f**ked me....their officers are very rude....worst that ah long i suppose....haha...therefore from that day onwards i officially ban Bank Islam forever.....

so this morning i decided to pump petrol at Petronas Taman Petaling Utama in PJ, but before that i needed to withdraw $$$ from the ATM kiosk inside, it was Bank Islam...but i didnt care although i banned that bank.....so i withdrawed rm300, i was using my CIMB atm card & there was RM1 charges as usual....(always look for the MEPS sign, last time i kena before i didnt know i withdraw at al-rajhi bank, they deducted RM10...wtf...i banned that bank also haha), ok back to the story, i did not request to print the slip as it wont display my account balance & it would be a waste of paper.

i counted my money & found out that 1 of the RM50 was torn, & sort of modified pasted with paper & cello tape...i was like WTF, how in hell did the ATM able to dispense money like that? so then ok...i hand over the money to the cashier to fill up petrol, he told me he is unable to accept that kinda rm50 note...i said it was dispensed by that atm machine.....i didnt cheat u or anything.......the cashier said that 2 other similar cases like me happened within this week & told me to report to Bank Islam.
So i did & told her the story that i wont have proof of reciept as i didnt print it out...... i will visit their branch on monday...

c how it goes from there....will update again.

pics as below...
so guys...how can this kinda issue happen? i guess there is an insider fraud inside Bank Islam that are switching counterfit money & so called 'modified; money...so pls becareful...always check your notes once dispensed from the atm machine.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i was told a note like dis can be used, as long as the silver strip is not damaged. try to deposit dis note in a cash deposit machine and see if it accepts this note sir

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
the note can be used(the silver strip and the serial number was not damaged or tampered). u could try to deposit it back into cash deposit machine or go to nearest branch to change. even better..go straight to BNM.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
maybe its the cdm, i sumtimes deposit good condish note pun sum of them rejected my deposit. according to bnm, if these silver strip is still in good condition, then the note is acceptable

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I could be wrong, but if more than a certain % of a note exists then it has to be honored. For example if a note is torn and part of it is missing, then the banks have to honor it.

onemanmachine

Known Member
May 29, 2006
bro dun worry. if total damaged less than 25% you deserve to get full amount of your notes, as long as the notes itself is genuine, muka agong tak kena conteng, and still can read the serial no. you can go to any other bank and try to change it at the counter. if they request you to show the receipt, you just show any receipt and pretend that you just withdraw at their atm.

case like this is not a fraud case. only forged/ counterfeit notes consider as fraud, and through my experience i was detained near 5 hours at jabatan siasatan jenayah commercial Petaling Jaya just to report received a counterfeit notes of RM 50. Later then i know that our notes is actually got 4 layers, and this fraudster siat this genuine RM 50 to make it into two pieces, then tampered with a two forged notes front an back of each other. So from one piece of RM 50 (genuine) you got 2 pieces of RM 50, (genuine front + forged back) & (genuine back + forged back). That's how it works, and i can bet you that this money is can go through cdm.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

(genuine front + forged back) & (genuine back + forged back).
Sorry it suppose to be (genuine front + forged back) & (genuine back + forged front)

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
any bank would do, just deposit back into ure account, they wun ask much questions... i actually did once soaked a Rm50 note into clorox... the note was almost white, i went to a branch counter they just deposit it into my account with no questions...

another case... i got a cut RM50 note... malas wanna go counter... i somehow manage to smoothen the thing out... and manage to got through the CDM...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
wow!>..

how a bank could let those damaged money into their atm.....

they shud replace the money before put into their atm back....

this one danz u shud call tv3 i think.... :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha tot wanna write to the malay mail...cos i memang not satisfied with bank islam from the beginning...when they were rude to me over the phone few yrs ago.....now its payback time haha.....

thats y i was puzzled...how that type of note could be dispensed from their atm? dont they check their notes...?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro danz,
u should call bank islam from the number shown at the machine...to inform u have received this note and make them jot down yr detail so easier for u to make claim later since they had bad record before this.....anyway hope tmr u get yr rm50 back.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Even if u torn a note into 2 piece, still you can change to a new note at BNM, i helped my friend to change rm500 of rm50 notes-all torn in 2 piece with no question asked. just fill in the form and paste the torn notes on a paper provided. make sure the number on both piece is matched.

Settled in less than 10 minutes :)

As for your case DanzEterna, not a problem :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Neon lights installation for multiplex system

Does anyone know of any workshop in JB who knows how to install neon lights in Peugeot cars? Peugeot has multiplex system thus looking for someone who has knowledge in it.

Thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience