[FOUND]Saga BLM JMS1848

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Guys n Gurls...if anybody knows anybody who lost a brown saga blm with license plate JMS1848, it is near where i live. i'm pretty sure its a stolen car as last nite, a group of guys in a black city was seen dismantling its headlamps, rear tail lights and number plates. seems the glove compartment was dismantled, either for it's ECU or something. looks to be owned by a chinese girl. driver's side window has been broken. i woke up this morning and my housemate told me he saw the group dismantling that car.

I will be making a police report after work today.

PM me if you know who is the owner.

Attachments

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Confirm stolen since the roadtax is like till next year! Damn those bastards, seems to be stealing any cars at all...

Time for double steering lock guys!!!

At least they leave the tyres alone, but I guess not for long...

Last edited:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Walau... but where is this place?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Sorry forgot to say...its in southern Johor. please spread it out so the owner can come collect faster.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
updates: car has been towed away by police on same day. if the owner wants any info, please contact 07-5101222 (balai polis delang patah)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
dun think the thieves stole the lights....they must've used the car either as a joyride car or getaway car then dumped it near my house...the parts got stolen a few days later...i think by another group of ppl. either they know the car is a stolen car or something like that...

I pity the girl who lost her car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, saw the King Eagle already, damn cun lar the remote control module !!

Too bad the remote cannot be used with King Dragon or King Leopard..... Anyway, what are the features compared to the earlier models ar?

P:S> Integramania:I collected the remote from AhMeng already.. paid him RM80.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience