Engine and Performance

FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
From Kedah

Sorry la Bro.. we are not travellin all the way to kedah... :) Will be very soon... I have tested with a couple from myvi forum. Look around ... the movie clip not so sharp....

Sukom

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
Sorry la Bro.. we are not travellin all the way to kedah... :) Will be very soon... I have tested with a couple from myvi forum. Look around ... the movie clip not so sharp....

Sukom
lol...my hometown from kedah, but i stay at bandar sunway now...
so can test? :D

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
Do you have yo upgrade the clutch to RACING clutch for this type of BOT for MANUAL TRANSMISSION ?

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
haih, from ur video,u make me miss my myvi, if u release the kit ealier maybe i not exchange my previous myvi to satria neo... uwaaaaaaa if not i can use my myvi to tapau jazz turbo already.. isk isk, nvm what the past is the past..

junl00ng

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
haih, from ur video,u make me miss my myvi, if u release the kit ealier maybe i not exchange my previous myvi to satria neo... uwaaaaaaa if not i can use my myvi to tapau jazz turbo already.. isk isk, nvm what the past is the past..
bro u might regret one day when the kit for satria neo released and it might be 140 or more horsie on wheels:X-: hehe..that time u'll say "time to change to neo":_:

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Helping

Our goal is to actually boost Malaysia Motor Sport scene. After our upgrade, you can actually add bigger turbo, or fildle a little bit with the management. We are trying a few car to boost close to 200 horse power. Alot would say it cant be done but do believe me .... It is possible....

We not only will make turbo kits for Perodua MYVI but also for some of proton cars as well.

BTW We are going to have a demo on TURBO MYVI 1.3 AUTO next week. It should be on wednesday. Can anyone suggest a VENUE?

SUKOM

junl00ng

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
please kindly put me into pm list on the update of avenue and time for the demo,damn interested

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Sure will...

Make sure you bring some friends along... no makan just a demo in a car part with this BOLT ON KIT. We will be boosting at 1.2 bar with a 1.3 myvi Turbo Auto. Hmm most probably the KESAS high way stop. The so call famous SATAY stop. Any better venue pls suggest.

Sukom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looking to swap standard 1.6 campro for somthing with a bit more grunt. see a few with EVO engines and the GSR turbo, but looking for somthing a bit different. been looking at buying an FTO for cheep and using the 2.0ltr v6 out of that....

first off i'm just wondering if it would fit?
what else would i have to strip out of the fto to make this work?
plus what custom parts would i have to look at getting made?

all help welcome.

live in UK so no probs with putting bigger engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience