Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
sorry but to jump into questions without actually reading all the post here (just read some).
i was wondering if any zth member here actually engage "FORK" and let them turbo-charged the car ?
if there is, pls give review or comment..

another thing, if u trying to get business from online forum.. please post more info/descriptions/photos of your product so that ppl can know clearly without having to waste the forum space in pm/replies or even phone call charges...

anyway. just my fai-cent opinion...

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Thanks Bro and here is your 4cents back :D The product has been ready for teh pass close to 7 months. But we are having a slight problem with some authority in regards to our product. We are trying to get SIRIM approval for our product and STREET LEGAL so none of our customer will get block and get a ticket. We have been told by the authority that our BOLT ON is street LEGAL but they REFUSE to give us a FORMAL LETTER. :D Anyways with our without we cannot wait any further and will be launching in this month.

Stay tuned :) the picture and reviewSsss will be coming up shortly. :D

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
sorry but to jump into questions without actually reading all the post here (just read some).
i was wondering if any zth member here actually engage "FORK" and let them turbo-charged the car ?
if there is, pls give review or comment..

another thing, if u trying to get business from online forum.. please post more info/descriptions/photos of your product so that ppl can know clearly without having to waste the forum space in pm/replies or even phone call charges...

anyway. just my fai-cent opinion...

BTW : We are not really into it as a business. We are more to boost the Malaysian Motor Sports scene. That is why we have NOT SOLD any units except our DEMO CARS. Even when the kits been sitting here for the pass MONTHS. Well.. KIT there will be a little review for a small group of ZTHers oNLy.

BTW : The semi launch will be in ONE-Utama :D

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
sukom,
thanks for your clarification.

BTW : We are not really into it as a business. We are more to boost the Malaysian Motor Sports scene. That is why we have NOT SOLD any units except our DEMO CARS. Even when the kits been sitting here for the pass MONTHS. Well.. KIT there will be a little review for a small group of ZTHers oNLy.
BTW : The semi launch will be in ONE-Utama :D
err....i don't see how a bolt on turbo can boost the local motorsport scene.
wierd.:confused: maybe i still noob to this.. someone pls enlighten me

Thanks Bro and here is your 4cents back :D The product has been ready for teh pass close to 7 months. But we are having a slight problem with some authority in regards to our product. We are trying to get SIRIM approval for our product and STREET LEGAL so none of our customer will get block and get a ticket. We have been told by the authority that our BOLT ON is street LEGAL but they REFUSE to give us a FORMAL LETTER. :D Anyways with our without we cannot wait any further and will be launching in this month.

Stay tuned :) the picture and reviewSsss will be coming up shortly. :D
if u are getting the SIRIM approval, what standards of SIRIM do your products met? (ie. material ? durability?) and how will this SIRIM standards apply to the situation ? as far as i know, we don't need any Legal letter for bolt-on turbo, right? or has JPJ change their rules again ?

sorry to ask so much, but i'm just a curious person.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
they sponsor turbo to the local sport car then can boost local sport car lorr.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
local sport car? which one is the local sport car?

bro wfhan aka mike hehehe.... as i know bolt on turbo are no need any legal letter from jpj, coz that bolt on turbo we use to called it accessory, the most important is ur engine is in registered status.... right?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
7heaven,
how about sirim approval on the turbo itself?
is it the sirim want to check to see if it compies to the emmision test kah?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
FORK turbo not for sale? then why u put this tittle " FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500"?? i tot its for sale. mis-understood.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
FORK turbo not for sale? then why u put this tittle " FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500"?? i tot its for sale. mis-understood.
they doesn't mean not for sale, just not sold any unit yet....
may be they're not ready yet gua.... or not dare to try this "FORK turbo":burnout:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
7heaven, u read the 1st page. it says the turbo will come in 1 week lerr.
good also get an ISO chop on the turbo. feel safe to use it.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
7heaven, u read the 1st page. it says the turbo will come in 1 week lerr.
good also get an ISO chop on the turbo. feel safe to use it.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
so u going to try this?

they making their own turbo or wat actually?

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
i think they just trial and error.. mix and match until get the good combination, cos they also asked of any other car owner willing to let their car to be guinea pig or not ma.. i won't risk my car (eventhough old cheap 2nd hand car) to be guinea pig lor..
i wonder what happen to that 2 (or 3) myvi that they claimed to have been tested (if tested, sure also got at least some dyno result to at least show us, right). wonder whose one.. if it's from any of the member here, care to share some view ma ??

oh yeah, i damn proud cos my turbo for SIRIM approved chop!...
baahhh... is SIRIM as specialize as JASMA in japan ? what tools or standards they use to ensure this bolt-on-turbo comply to the SIRIM standards ?
Cos AFAIK, JASMA is specialize in testing/certification of car related products only.. while SIRIM is just about err... any products..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Sukom,
Seriously, if u want to make your presence felt and intro your product (although maybe not selling it/them), the least u can do is put more (i mean really more) related information here. Not just repeating "coming soon", "launching on xx/xx/xxxx" statement here.
just my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.