Foreigner's Driving Attitude

ceretspoon

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
Hate those foreigners....as bad as malaysian attitude...their attitude are the worst.......trust me.....
Hate emmm.....

ken: Where ur staying ken ?? Final year student ??

kazuhito: Welcome to MMU......

coldfish

Known Member
Feb 21, 2004
indonesians or pakistani maybe. kwai lou's have the best driving ethics i've ever known. unless the ricer kwai lou's around 17 to 25 years of age. to the kwai lou's, using your horn is a big no no unless in emergency.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hie, i don't really like to comment on them actually but it makes me sick this afternoon and i can't tolerate their attitute anymore.

ceretspoon: me going in Delta liao next in a few weeks time. How about you? me in taman bunga raya. how about you?

ceretspoon

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
What is Kwai Lous huh ??? Anyway I'm in my .....hmmmmmm....epsilon year......and then.....hmmmmmm what arrr after epsilon ......extend yer kot.......I'm living here in BBI.....i drive a red-white taxi charade......nice to meet u ken......

Yesterday...one arab guy play cornering in front of my house......just using a new kancil......helloo....this is a housing area....not a damn Sepang Circuit.....stupid people....what if they bang a kid on the street.....sure they gonna feel the wrath of malaccan people.......

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
wah budak budak melaka....all i can say is, malacca drivers are mostly inconsiderate bad drivers. rear view mirror for make up or picit pimples purposes only.

ah bengs everywhere, 1.6 single cam wanna race with 4g15, 4g15 smokes them....sigh~

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
:P Was hanging around MMU campus area two weeks ago with a few friends.....never seen such thing.

telormasin

Apr 7, 2005
<_< hi uys n girls..i'm a malaccan..but stayin in kl..comeback to melaka almost every week..this is the story...everybody else is blaming everybody on d road..everybody want to be d right one,so who is gonna b d wrong one?
the polis?they just doin them jobs, man.

ever wonder y there are increasing no. of road bullies,car theft and etc?we label these people as criminal and bad..wat bout us?we are no better than them..we are crooks in our own way..dont tell me u guys never cut q,jump red lights,make illegal u turn,and stay on d yellow box though u know dat d lights goin to get red,park d car like s**t?so we are not criminals?by police term, we are coz we've violated d laws..

its time for us to start thinking but the way we behave on d road..and funny thing dat i notice is,people who love to speed on d highway are usually well mannered drivers,and people who drive slowly tends to engage bad driving habits..

-bware of white hyundai atos,AET 66*6,the guy drive slow and like s**t-

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
foreigners especially the african nation ppl.... they really have driving attitude... hogging, driving recklessly.. everything.. u name it. I see them almost everyday at puchong... freaks. A month ago, they crashed into a kelisa driven by a lady... and they still have the guts to scold the lady. I came down and assist the lady... then more locals stopped by... thatz when the negros finally calmed down... i then called the cops .. just incase if those fella suddenly went berserk.

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Wow, a good one. They really don't know what are trends here and doesn't want to follow. :(

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
Not in malacca campus only .. in cyberjaya also .. very rude one ... i hate dis groups of foreigner that haf car... they use the road like their father own one.. :ph34r:

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
:angry: Maa Choii Haii, it happened just 2 days ago. I send my girl friend inside the campus to pay bill ( Plaza Siswa ). Stop by the side and a lot of cars stoping by without blocking the road. I am going to be specific now. THOSE MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE!!! Dirve a PROTON WAJA number MAX **** going fast and stop very very close to my rear and park there then chit chat with OTHERS MIDDLE EAST FELLAS!!! Ok, nevermind. After chatting, is time for them to go, that fella start car then want to reverse but instead BBBAANGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! behind my car. MAA choy haii, do they know how to park? Park and stick at peoples' backside so close. Then bang just like that, strached my paint a little but my bumper didn't drop, if drop i'll screw him KAUU KAUU. He just say sorry and ran off. :angry: TELL THEM ONE THING, F**K THEM!! :angry:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
need help & advice :adore:
im planning to buy lancer (ck2a) convert evo6 (4WD)

1. Can i endorse the 4WD? (4WD not endorse yet)
2. Is it true to convert 2WD (ck2a) - 4WD need to "potong/tukar lantai"? is it legal or illegal?
3. Inspection puspakom "lepas" or not? (if i remove the 4WD)
4. If "kantoi" kena SITA or not??

TQ sifoos :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience