Ford Lynx LS 2001 1.6A Conversion Questions

AndyTan

Jul 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys I was just wondering if anyone could give me a couple of ideas about this specific ford lynx model that could be used as a conversion.. Im thinking of selling the car but on the other hand it has quite alot of sentimental value.. So yea I really wanna know the possibilities, I've heard from a close friend that the Mazda B8 turbo engines could fit but yet Im unsure as i've not seen any with these mods on this car before. Some enlightenment would be nice! Thanks!

regadas

Known Member
Nov 24, 2005
Get FS-ZE (2.0) from Mazda sport20 or ZL-VE (1.5) from Mazda 323 J Specs. FS-ZE rated at 170hp and ZL-VE rated at 130hp. Direct swap.

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
It is also possible for you to convert it to B8 turbo.. It has 2 specs. BPT and BPD.. 180whp and 210whp.. Couple of my friend did the conversion already..

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
looking at the date... i think he sold the car edi worr....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

I'm changing my both front and back wiper soon .. I'm planning to go for either duraedge or PIAA .. I saw there are many different sizes .. like 18", 20", 22" .. which one that fits and looks nice on a satria? front and back different measurement? Thanks B)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience