ford laser lynx tx3 opinions

chaudan

Jul 28, 2005
PJ
hi guys, i've seen this sporty looking 2 door ford hatchback around and was thinking of buying it. Anyone have any experiences with it they can share? Also opinions about it drivability, handling, fuel consumption...etc would be nice.

thanks!

p.s - i posted on the mazda forums but no one replied, so if someone on this general car talk can help me out, much appreciated!

chaudan

Jul 28, 2005
PJ
got pics? and didn't answer my questions on how it drives...etc. Cos i don't really know about this car, only heard my friend said is quite fast.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
i drive a laser lynx 1.6 (daily car)

compared to other cars with the same category except civic, it's one of the most comfortable and economical car ever. built quality 100 times better than proton :D

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i would strongly recommend this TX3, but mind you if performance is what u r looking for you may be a bit disappointed. which was the reason Ford came up with the Z series. with the help from HKS, power output increased to about 140bhp.

personally speaking, standard 130+bhp is more than enough for me. the look is fancy, not many around and standard twin airbag is useful in an event of collision.

good luck to you!

chaudan

Jul 28, 2005
PJ
hi zan, i'm not looking for superfast speeds but a zippy car thats fun to drive. Looks like the tx3 has gotten lots of positive remarks.

thanks for your input guys!

Last edited:

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
aku_sangap said:
dude, izzit wif b8 turbo engine?...;)...1k for d/payment...how much for monthly installment?..
b8 turbo converted

all correct

monthly i think 480++

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every sifu,

i want to ask, is there a difference between wira 1.5GL and 1.5GLi front suspension?

i own a 1.5GL where my bro own a 1.5GLi

i saw my bro front is higher than mine...
for example, for his car, i can put 4 fingers in the spacing between the tyre to the chassis. where mine only can fit 3 fingers.

but i notice some 1.5GL front, some same as mine, some the high rate is like 1.5GLi

what they change ? spring ? or absorber ? or add on rubber (but i dont prefer to add on rubber)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience