Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's a pity, coz I love really spicy food, those that can make you cry and give stinging sensation to your cheeks. :biggrin: I got a few authentic Indonesian restaurants I can recommend for those.
Too spicy for me, means the taste buds is gone dy.....hhahahhahahah:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got try? What is good?
Got 1 burger stall that comes in a small lorry I would call it. Long queue. At Asia Cafe area behind Maybank if not mistaken. Seems friend say is good

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got 1 burger stall that comes in a small lorry I would call it. Long queue. At Asia Cafe area behind Maybank if not mistaken. Seems friend say is good
Nowadays every where burger all say good, depends on individual taste also.
Like Kaw Kaw burger now set up branches, some I saw quite empty....:hmmmm:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Too spicy for me, means the taste buds is gone dy.....hhahahhahahah:rofl:
I like chilli paddy+garlic+lime juice dip
One of my favorites is Manado (North Sulawesi) food, which is damn spicy. Around Klang Valley you can get an authentic one at Roa by Jovian Mandagie. Here, like 90% of the menu has chili on them! But their coconut tart desert is very soothing after fighting those mouth burning menu! :biggrin:
ROA by Jovian Mandagie | Manadonese Cuisine

Another spicy Indonesian food you can get here is Warung Leko at the Curve. This is a franchise and the food are like Java style ayam goreng/penyet and iga bakar but the sambal can be custom ordered from mild to really hot which is very spicy already.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Warung-Leko-at-The-Curve/191602347601154

Finally in Pavillion food court, there's 1 Padang food stall where the green chili sambal is so damn hot too!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Too spicy have to give it a miss....hahhaha
The fb page of Warung Leko, the food pictures reminds me of my trip to Bali.....:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I can recommend one burger truck. It is Tajima Burger at Ara Damansara, usually packed (depends also). I always eat there also last time when i was working at my old comp going back late, i had my hearty meal there. Price also reasonable.

if u are a mivi opps i mean Myvi driver or fan, Myvi groups love to lepak there..

https://ms-my.facebook.com/pages/Tajima-Burger/527304313994264

One of my favorites is Manado (North Sulawesi) food, which is damn spicy. Around Klang Valley you can get an authentic one at Roa by Jovian Mandagie. Here, like 90% of the menu has chili on them! But their coconut tart desert is very soothing after fighting those mouth burning menu! :biggrin:
ROA by Jovian Mandagie | Manadonese Cuisine

Another spicy Indonesian food you can get here is Warung Leko at the Curve. This is a franchise and the food are like Java style ayam goreng/penyet and iga bakar but the sambal can be custom ordered from mild to really hot which is very spicy already.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Warung-Leko-at-The-Curve/191602347601154

Finally in Pavillion food court, there's 1 Padang food stall where the green chili sambal is so damn hot too!
aaaaa warong Leko !!!! Yes the sambal is damn spicy... plus the iga penyet is nice !!

off topic, talking about sambal u guys reminded me of this LengLui or Japanese singer, i went to her concert in Jakarta n she said she bought a bunch of Sambal from Indonesia to bring back to Japan.
*FYI, she kuat makan even her FB is all food pictures. She did come to Malaysia n love nasi lemak, sate, goreng pisang...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Foreigners eating hot and spicy stuff got. My ex Japanese boss was in Bangkok for 2 years, then came to Malaysia. He eats more spicy than me. Whenever he has no appointments, he will join me for lunch and usually will ask me to take him eat Curry, Tom Yam etc....:driver:

My American bro-in law is a season traveler, and when he is here, first thing go for is Banana leaf rice.....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
aaaaa warong Leko !!!! Yes the sambal is damn spicy... plus the iga penyet is nice !!

off topic, talking about sambal u guys reminded me of this LengLui or Japanese singer, i went to her concert in Jakarta n she said she bought a bunch of Sambal from Indonesia to bring back to Japan.
*FYI, she kuat makan even her FB is all food pictures. She did come to Malaysia n love nasi lemak, sate, goreng pisang...

Yes, the iga is nice there but I normally order the hot plate one. There's another iga resto in 1 Utama, called Warung Iga, nice and spicy also but not as hot as the Leko sambal and just a tad pricier.

Japanese eat wasabi so they are somewhat accustomed to the 'stinging' sensation even though different kind of sting.
Artists can eat a lot but they also spend a lot to keep their figure sexy ma.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Foreigners eating hot and spicy stuff got. My ex Japanese boss was in Bangkok for 2 years, then came to Malaysia. He eats more spicy than me. Whenever he has no appointments, he will join me for lunch and usually will ask me to take him eat Curry, Tom Yam etc....:driver:

My American bro-in law is a season traveler, and when he is here, first thing go for is Banana leaf rice.....
Japanese eats wasabi. After 2 years in Thailand surely eats lots of chili already! :biggrin: So no surprise if he/she can take much heat. One of the spiciest food I've ever tried was also Thai food so don't underestimate those Thais.

But banana leaf rice is not spicy at all la! :P

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I can recommend one burger truck. It is Tajima Burger at Ara Damansara, usually packed (depends also). I always eat there also last time when i was working at my old comp going back late, i had my hearty meal there. Price also reasonable.

if u are a mivi opps i mean Myvi driver or fan, Myvi groups love to lepak there..

https://ms-my.facebook.com/pages/Tajima-Burger/527304313994264

Then I rather tapau back and eat if they are really gonna lepak there. Never kacau the nest of others hahahaha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience