Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Kuala Selangor and Sekinchan :biggrin:
Kuala Selangor not the one in main town, but turn off at Palm Oil estate drive on dirt road for a while and there are 2 restaurants inside there....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

can i join in? tapi Halal food la..

also maybe can share some Halal places.
Banana Leaf rice in Petaling Garden (Section 5 PJ) called Kavitha...

Ikan Bakar in Jalan Persiran Aman, Sri Muda, Shah Alam....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
found this food blog...dunno how good it is.
http://www.vkeong.com/category/food-drink/ais-kacang-cendol-f-b/

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Kuala Selangor not the one in main town, but turn off at Palm Oil estate drive on dirt road for a while and there are 2 restaurants inside there....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

vr, banana leaf in petaling garden, is it the corner one?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Nope, corner one should be Acha's Curry House. Kavitha is second last from the other end....

Food blog, take with a pinch of salt. Even here, to me may be good, maybe to some may not be, as taste is very individual. Good Cendol, 3 things. Soft, nice and fragrance cendol, thick santan and thick fragrance gula Melaka....:driver:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Banana Leaf Rice, the one opposite Pudu Raya or now known as Pudu Sentral, is actually kinda good. Just in front of the overhead bridge.

for me the best cendol is the one @ kelana jaya, turn left after KJ LRT station, its under the tree...
I got to agree that the Kelana Jaya one, has the best cendol and rojak there. :top:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Banana Leaf Rice, the one opposite Pudu Raya or now known as Pudu Sentral, is actually kinda good. Just in front of the overhead bridge.

I got to agree that the Kelana Jaya one, has the best cendol and rojak there. :top:
Don't know why, but Rojak and Cendol seems to be always together.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

can i join in? tapi Halal food la..

also maybe can share some Halal places.
Just remembered. If keen on Hokkien Fried Noodle (halal of course) there is one in PJ Old Town. This stall used to be original Hokkien noodle (non halal) lately turn halal......

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wisma majectic i know...used to go to garang racing shop.....
the food court is back to back rite....the other side is facing the tadika, the other side facing the shop lot.
cant recall whether got church there anot.

the porridge there also very nice Ooo...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wisma majectic i know...used to go to garang racing shop.....
the food court is back to back rite....the other side is facing the tadika, the other side facing the shop lot.
cant recall whether got church there anot.

the porridge there also very nice Ooo...
That Tadika run by the Church (I think). Yup the porridge is quite famous (with deep fried porky intestine), and especially the salted vege soup with porky chap, which sells out quite early.
During lunch time the Wan Tan mee stall facing the Tadika have awesome Sui Kow (Dumpling).

However I have not tried the halal Hokkien Mee as my friend who was once his customer (when non halal) cannot accept it being halal......hahahahaha:rofl:

Oh! you go to Garang Racing. Our Company use to sponsor him (small part only) Zulkifli Hassan, right?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That Tadika run by the Church (I think). Yup the porridge is quite famous (with deep fried porky intestine), and especially the salted vege soup with porky chap, which sells out quite early.
During lunch time the Wan Tan mee stall facing the Tadika have awesome Sui Kow (Dumpling).

However I have not tried the halal Hokkien Mee as my friend who was once his customer (when non halal) cannot accept it being halal......hahahahaha:rofl:

Oh! you go to Garang Racing. Our Company use to sponsor him (small part only) Zulkifli Hassan, right?
Ya, about food, if me I also cant accept it in halal cooking style for hokkien mee, it just wont taste the same without using pig's oil and fried pig's oil added in it.

Though is good that he is catering for the muslims also so that they can enjoy chinese food too.
But then I like it non-halal though, I need those things in it :rofl:

I think best place to TT still the Cendol stall at Kelana Jaya. can have many bowls and chat till he closes around 4 - 5pm.

Open only during the day

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, about food, if me I also cant accept it in halal cooking style for hokkien mee, it just wont taste the same without using pig's oil and fried pig's oil added in it.

Though is good that he is catering for the muslims also so that they can enjoy chinese food too.
But then I like it non-halal though, I need those things in it :rofl:

I think best place to TT still the Cendol stall at Kelana Jaya. can have many bowls and chat till he closes around 4 - 5pm.

Open only during the day
They use chicken oil (if not mistaken), but as you say taste different...

Afternoon TT at Cendol stall? That day already complain, let go into EA aircon room....hahahaha:rofl:
Can or not? Got BIG shady tree is it? What happen like that day heavy rain....:biggrin:

Got plenty of good food in PJ old town, so waiting for you to make a visit....Bro. KC did DIT at my place, tasted the Loh Mee already and he bought Unker Dinner for helping polish his car at Tai Chow and he loves the Japanese Sauce Pai Kuat (Pork Ribs).....:adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

used to frequent GR last time....when he was selling rims....bought a pair of bucket seats for my toyota LE. that was like 10 yrs ago......the last time i went there was last year if not mistaken.......
now still sponsor ah?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They use chicken oil (if not mistaken), but as you say taste different...

Afternoon TT at Cendol stall? That day already complain, let go into EA aircon room....hahahaha:rofl:
Can or not? Got BIG shady tree is it? What happen like that day heavy rain....:biggrin:

Got plenty of good food in PJ old town, so waiting for you to make a visit....Bro. KC did DIT at my place, tasted the Loh Mee already and he bought Unker Dinner for helping polish his car at Tai Chow and he loves the Japanese Sauce Pai Kuat (Pork Ribs).....:adore:
Haha! Chicken taste, hmmm something new. Worth a try. Yes got a Big Tree, so is kinda cooling there.
If it rains, all drive to EA Autoworks' aircond room :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
used to frequent GR last time....when he was selling rims....bought a pair of bucket seats for my toyota LE. that was like 10 yrs ago......the last time i went there was last year if not mistaken.......
now still sponsor ah?
ha! ha! that was really some time ago, we sponsor when he was racing. I think he also pretty old already by now.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Haha! Chicken taste, hmmm something new. Worth a try. Yes got a Big Tree, so is kinda cooling there.
If it rains, all drive to EA Autoworks' aircond room :rofl:
Wah! Kelana Jaya drive to Bkt. Jalil for his room.......:hmmmm::biggrin:

Since this is Food Talk topic, how was the fried kuey teow you had at the TT? Probably nothing to mention since no news from you.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Project Tittle : Project Y
Summary :
Build from zerotohundred... I was start with collecting all the information before start. and all the great advise from circle budy...

Specification :
1.3cc / 4inline to 1.6 / 4inline...
Rehore...
Piston Pocket Calculation
Bearing Fitting Calculation
High Comp Piston & Size

Will share on you for next step after this.... keep it view budy.
Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience