Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Japanese eats wasabi. After 2 years in Thailand surely eats lots of chili already! :biggrin: So no surprise if he/she can take much heat. One of the spiciest food I've ever tried was also Thai food so don't underestimate those Thais.

But banana leaf rice is not spicy at all la! :P
Thais, fuh! I have one Thai friend who eats chili padi whole, unlike us we eat them cut in to small pieces...:biggrin:

For gwai lo is hot especially he tackles the sambal like nothing.....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thais, fuh! I have one Thai friend who eats chili padi whole, unlike us we eat them cut in to small pieces...:biggrin:

For gwai lo is hot especially he tackles the sambal like nothing.....:driver:
I also can eat chili padi whole, used to do that when eating crispy fried tofu with salt back in Jakarta. 1 piece of tofu, 1 chili padi. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I also can eat chili padi whole, used to do that when eating crispy fried tofu with salt back in Jakarta. 1 piece of tofu, 1 chili padi. :biggrin:
Means your pain endurance quite strong LOL! Can be a Thai Fighter if trained :laugh:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Japanese eat wasabi so they are somewhat accustomed to the 'stinging' sensation even though different kind of sting.
Artists can eat a lot but they also spend a lot to keep their figure sexy ma.

Japanese eats wasabi. After 2 years in Thailand surely eats lots of chili already! :biggrin: So no surprise if he/she can take much heat. One of the spiciest food I've ever tried was also Thai food so don't underestimate those Thais.
About the artist, i found out from a friend. She always kena marah from her manager to eating a lot...

About Thai, please man !! if spicy... mmg rocket !!

I remembered i tasted Bangkok Tom Yam which has santan (coconut milk) but spicy one, damn spicy... looks humble but spicy..

talking about it reminds me of 2 same cooks but different name restaurant

The one stall near mosque was cheap shop and the one in a shopping mall is expensive, but the cook is the same bcoz of the taste n style n maybe the tauke as well... people who cannot notice will not know

Foreigners eating hot and spicy stuff got. My ex Japanese boss was in Bangkok for 2 years, then came to Malaysia. He eats more spicy than me. Whenever he has no appointments, he will join me for lunch and usually will ask me to take him eat Curry, Tom Yam etc....:driver:

My American bro-in law is a season traveler, and when he is here, first thing go for is Banana leaf rice.....
Vr2Turbo !!! Yeaaaa Japanese, they are very daring !!!

Ur acticle reminded me of Saya Masaki

I remembered Traffic reporters told me about the Japanese babes enjoying our local food. Saya Masaki is obsess with Durian until she wanted to bring back to Japan which all of them WTF?! bcoz does she know? it is banned on the plane?

About Americans... LOL !! yes !!

My sister in law n her kids are one.. banana leaf @Raju (bcoz she there eats since i was a small)

Rendang, Satay, kicap manis, Serunding daging (meat floss).. everyday.. sometimes even mee maggi...

but i am sorry to say this, many of my american vegan friends.. once comes to Malaysia, they are no more VEGAN !!! they go for rendang or satay... n go back to US and being a meat eater

:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
About the artist, i found out from a friend. She always kena marah from her manager to eating a lot...

About Thai, please man !! if spicy... mmg rocket !!

I remembered i tasted Bangkok Tom Yam which has santan (coconut milk) but spicy one, damn spicy... looks humble but spicy..

talking about it reminds me of 2 same cooks but different name restaurant

The one stall near mosque was cheap shop and the one in a shopping mall is expensive, but the cook is the same bcoz of the taste n style n maybe the tauke as well... people who cannot notice will not know

Vr2Turbo !!! Yeaaaa Japanese, they are very daring !!!

Ur acticle reminded me of Saya Masaki

I remembered Traffic reporters told me about the Japanese babes enjoying our local food. Saya Masaki is obsess with Durian until she wanted to bring back to Japan which all of them WTF?! bcoz does she know? it is banned on the plane?

About Americans... LOL !! yes !!

My sister in law n her kids are one.. banana leaf @Raju (bcoz she there eats since i was a small)

Rendang, Satay, kicap manis, Serunding daging (meat floss).. everyday.. sometimes even mee maggi...

but i am sorry to say this, many of my american vegan friends.. once comes to Malaysia, they are no more VEGAN !!! they go for rendang or satay... n go back to US and being a meat eater

:biggrin:
Wonder what is like to have a japanese gf then wife....everyday get to eat japanese food n they would make a good wife too :smile:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wonder what is like to have a japanese gf then wife....everyday get to eat japanese food n they would make a good wife too :smile:
Extra plus, they willing to learn local recipes..

let say u marry her, maybe she can cook bak kut teh or char siew or nasi lemak or fusion it.

Reminds me of my Sensei (when i was learning japanese language)... since she stayed in Malaysia too long, she can cook local dishes..

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
SS15 trucks, here you go :
-Little Fat Duck serves pasta
-LaFamigialgaflagialaa29ka2 also serves pasta
-Luk luk truck
-2x burger truck, all of them are front and back of the banks row
-Another unknown truck just opposite Little Fat Duck selling variety sorts of pastry

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Extra plus, they willing to learn local recipes..

let say u marry her, maybe she can cook bak kut teh or char siew or nasi lemak or fusion it.

Reminds me of my Sensei (when i was learning japanese language)... since she stayed in Malaysia too long, she can cook local dishes..
Fusion? then you get Nasi Kut teh or char siew lemak.....hhahqahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

SS15 trucks, here you go :
-Little Fat Duck serves pasta
-LaFamigialgaflagialaa29ka2 also serves pasta
-Luk luk truck
-2x burger truck, all of them are front and back of the banks row
-Another unknown truck just opposite Little Fat Duck selling variety sorts of pastry
Pasta? fuh! really going western......:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
do these food trucks need a food license to operate? Or any one can just simply run a food truck? Are they governed by the same cleanliness requirements (weekly/monthly full deep cleaning, etc)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i decide to Mod E3 bumper on my wira..
but do it Agains..JPJ Laws?
when kena road block by JPJ/polis..

will they stop u?
any hv exp on this?

need Feedback~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience