foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Haha..those groupon deals car wash centers haven't encountered anyone bold enough to complain to the tribunal. If I send my car there and found out that they do this kind of shitty job, I'll sure complain and let them lose their $$ even more. They uses brand names like meguairs to attract naive customers, which is very unethical. At least some road side car wash are better in terms of honesty.
Im sure everyone falls for their scheme and fork out another 100+ for the waxing... in a way they are not wrong on paper as it clearly didnt state that it includes waxing. but its not right to actually have that freaking package with polish but not including wax! This shop is beside the 4x4 shop in sunway mentari, just beside ldp highway. i forgot the name...

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Basement car washes are pretty much shitty.... The supervisor never around to check the job. The workers only interested playing with gadgets and audio in the car. Some workers try to finish up the car washing fast-fast, and they test-drive customers' car in the car park area. They drive through road humps like nobody business. My car's driver seat electric controller ruined by the worker. My audio setting all went hairwired, suspect the worker pandai-pandai "tuned" it themselves. When I asked them, they showed a blank faces, as though only HANTU touched my car. F*CK!!

So, after all these incidents, I wont send my car to these basement washing centers.
moral of the story. if your car has turbo or a cun audio system or manual, drive it yourself. stay there and watch them wash. be it roadside or basement or any 'pro' detailers.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Im sure everyone falls for their scheme and fork out another 100+ for the waxing... in a way they are not wrong on paper as it clearly didnt state that it includes waxing. but its not right to actually have that freaking package with polish but not including wax! This shop is beside the 4x4 shop in sunway mentari, just beside ldp highway. i forgot the name...

Some of it are better...they will pursue you to buy their car wash package or sign up for membership bla bla bla to get repeat sales. As for the waxing you had encountered...wax is the final part in detailing. So it is obvious that the taukeh is cheating customers to do it.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

moral of the story. if your car has turbo or a cun audio system or manual, drive it yourself. stay there and watch them wash. be it roadside or basement or any 'pro' detailers.
No matter what car, or even a bicycle...I always feel that it is best to DIY :adore:

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Beware of car washes which uses wiper blades to get rid of the water as these wiper blades will cause scratches and swirls on your car paint. Well as observed from all these car washes, very very rarely you can see them using microfiber clothes to dry your car.

Conclusion: You will not be satisfied with the results unless you wash your own.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They want to make money, the faster the better. Micro fibre also cost money and will wear.....:smokin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Road side car wash usually uses cheap towel. Big, easy, handy and cheap. Another thing is that they seldom wash the towel. So even if they use car shampoo which doesn't corrode the paint, their tools will create swirls and scratches. As usual..give and take...

Just that if someone doesn't care much bout the paint job of the car, why bother to send it to wax or polish when after that he/she is going for road side wash? It's a total waste of money in my opinion..it's like we wipe our ass before shit lol

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Saw this brand new alza, not even delivered to the owner yet, being driven by a perodua personnel to this road side car wash.....huhuhu...

Washing under hot hot sun...its really damn hot today

Their consumable products....got yogurt drinks, battery water, hair shampoo, mineral water, etc :rofl:

Better ask the showroom not to wash your car when you purchase it. :hmmmm:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I doubt it's perodua 'personnel'....more like perodua 'salesman'....those that know ZILCH about car and only care about commission.... (I'm not saying all of them are that way but I haven't met a single car salesman that can answer anything that are not in the brochure).

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It's a normal practice. I saw Proton salesman send few unregistered Saga FL for wash in Cheras Miharja road side car wash the other day.
Another time, saw a car washer attending a white unregistered Honda City too. To my surprise, the car washer is mixing a detergent powder to get rid of some stain at lower bumper part. I question the supervisor and he claim it was a special detergent for cars which able to get rid of the 'karat' on paint. To me, it smell more like a Kao Attack detergent as I am using one!

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I believe the alza is to be delivered to the owner soon...that is why the salesman send to the car wash once he got it from the stock yard. The new cars are usually exposed to the weather 24/7 in the stock yard thus the salesman got to wash it. Depends on how good or how bad is the car wash center...if unlucky, a lot of marring will be inflicted on the car. But of course, it is a common practice as not many buyer are aware of that.

It is a good thing as well as it is bad

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro. cvkit,
Pre-delivery wash, but then that is the way for business. The less the overhead the better.....:mad:

rifdi

Jan 31, 2006
have your wash at crosscolors auto spa kota damansara.they wash cars like its their own.only car shampoo is used.no detergent no snow wash.very attention to detail.and it cost only rm 15 for a normal size sedan.they even let your car cool down 5 minutes before starting a wash.

u can even check em out on facebook. ccautospa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BEWARE IF YOU PLANNING TO GET A PERFORMANCE CAR FROM JB. The story starts...A week before Chinese New Year I've viewed a car, Nissan Skyline R30 hatchback, year 1984 in JB, very rare model with turbo S15 engine . After view the condition of the car and test drive (just sit beside), I've decided to buy the car and pay the deposit. I have asked the seller to do the arrangement to change the ownership and do the endorsement for the new engine that he has changed.

After waited for nearly 1.5...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience