foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
I would like to point out...
Even though the aneh wash is not good for your car, but what the heck. By the time the clear coat strips and start looking like that matrix it would probably be time to respray the car anyways because of the common malaysian attitude of not giving any f*cks when opening their doors... or scratches from handbags and from idiots that like to lean/sit on your car.

for me, i use the aneh wash every 2 weeks and before cny i would send my car for a wax and polish.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I would like to point out...
Even though the aneh wash is not good for your car, but what the heck. By the time the clear coat strips and start looking like that matrix it would probably be time to respray the car anyways because of the common malaysian attitude of not giving any f*cks when opening their doors... or scratches from handbags and from idiots that like to lean/sit on your car.

for me, i use the aneh wash every 2 weeks and before cny i would send my car for a wax and polish.
People love paying for overpriced cars only to skimp & go cheapskate route for their weekly carwash :hahaha:

ABitNuts

Oct 26, 2012
Selangor
www.abitnuts.com
Respect those that detail their own car. I try to do that whenever I have extra time. It will always be cleaner when DIY

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
To each their own....don't say we didn't warn you....hehehe....l

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mine is washed weekly and coated at least with wax topper......
DIY - some more 3 cars......:smokin:
Whoaa I admire your work ethics in taking care of cars! I also love cars but man, just to lazy to do myself like you do! More than 7-8yrs ago, I used to wash car myself very often even at night after cominig back from work but not waxing. Even washing one car already took me around 2 hours in & out! After one wash, feels tired and lazy already. Polishing and waxing probably only do every 3 months or even longer! Nowadays just too lazy to do already (maybe getting old) and I 'd rather spend more time for my family than my cars.

My dad once said to me "be the master of your car, not slave to your car!" :D

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Whoaa I admire your work ethics in taking care of cars! I also love cars but man, just to lazy to do myself like you do! More than 7-8yrs ago, I used to wash car myself very often even at night after cominig back from work but not waxing. Even washing one car already took me around 2 hours in & out! After one wash, feels tired and lazy already. Polishing and waxing probably only do every 3 months or even longer! Nowadays just too lazy to do already (maybe getting old) and I 'd rather spend more time for my family than my cars.

My dad once said to me "be the master of your car, not slave to your car!" :D
Yup, when got new car got oomph. Car old already less interest. I use to wash everyday when have only 1 car, but like you getting old...ha! ha!
Sometimes take it as exercise, then you don't feel the effort as a chore.....:driver:
My car are not the showroom look, but at least respectably clean.....:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, when got new car got oomph. Car old already less interest. I use to wash everyday when have only 1 car, but like you getting old...ha! ha!
Sometimes take it as exercise, then you don't feel the effort as a chore.....:driver:
My car are not the showroom look, but at least respectably clean.....:rolleyes:
Same as my toyota...may not be smooth but still clean and shining...rough to the touch, from far still looks good and clean xD

Just my windscreen got lots of those grease and oil...have to do window treatment liao...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
People love paying for overpriced cars only to skimp & go cheapskate route for their weekly carwash :hahaha:
Well maybe some day if I manage to own a dream car then I'll pay special attention and effort into it. Right now my cars are just normal cars so I treat them normally as well. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience