Flashing ECU

jwpyro

Sep 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sifus,

i only had my neo for about 4 months, but my friend is telling me to flash the ecu for better performance and better fuel consumption. Is this even possible? Also, wouldn't this void the Warranty? please advise!! :confused:

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
If you're worried about warranty, the best thing to do is nothing..
yes..it sucks to not be able to do anything when warranty comes into mind..

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
you can still do a couple of things to improve your pickup and maybe fc..
use performance drop in filters like K&N.. they dont void warranty..
also change your rims to lighter n smaller rims..
if you are on stock 16".. get lightweight 15"..
which brand of engine oil you use effects the engine performance too..
try lucas 10-40w.. they are very good!

jwpyro

Sep 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Anywhere in Old Klang Road got good rim shops? as long as not imitation. Thanks also reefdee for the info!!

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
in my humble opinion.. tekming sunway is better then any rim shop u can find on old klang road.. :biggrin:

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
not cheap nor expensive.. standard market price.. they do accept trade in and the trade in price is decent.. since the shop is near u save in fuel and time getting there compared to going to klang or rawang.. the rim havens of klang valley.. :biggrin:

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
rim besi + plastic cover issit.. most places take it in at low prices.. so same also.. if you want to gain more u can try selling it at mudah.. a friend of mine manage to sell the 4 pieces of steel rim for rm100.. not sure how much a shop would want it but i heard some places doesnt even accept it as trade ins.. as for tires, if your tread still has a lot more.. better sell it on mudah or to friends.. should fetch higher price.. tekming only buy your tires at rm40 per piece no matter how new/old it is..

nishantdarshana

Known Member
Jan 24, 2011
Nilai
after i got my car,i immediately traded in my rim besi and standard conti rubbers for a new set.shop took them for rm100 per piece.=)
:smokin:

jwpyro

Sep 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
after i got my car,i immediately traded in my rim besi and standard conti rubbers for a new set.shop took them for rm100 per piece.=)
:smokin:
where did you go man? I feel a desperate need to change my rims. damn ugly. :(

Reefdee: see la bro. Probably still stick to my tires until they wear out la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here using grex 6 pot brake caliper? I just wonder was the brake pad same with the Grippen caliper was using? thanks for reply.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience