First Runner Up for Malaysian Skyline Club Member in Digi Hot Street Car Competition

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Remus for taking home first runner up for Digi Hot Street Car Competition during the Digi F1 Party in Zouk KL.

10 selected cars (3 members from Malaysian Skyline Club) were present at the Yellow Carpet Entourage for the Digi Hot Street Car Competition. The judging includes overall craftmanship, condition/cleaniness, theme and presentation not only on the exterior of the car but also the interior.

The winne were:

Top Prize - Mrs Mickey Teoh - Toyota MRS Street Slider
First Runner Up - Remus - Nissan Skyline R33
Second Runner Up - Alex/Bobo - Mitsubishi Evo8

Here's some pictures to share....great party guys!!! :X-:

More Pictures..please visit Sync Optima Sdn Bhd - Drift - Events - Session - Malaysia

Last edited:

nismoskyliner33

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
remus = congrats man.... car looks good!
street slider a.k.a alan nismo = too bad, the street slider ain't yours no more...
hehehhe..

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
sakakida,

the digi yellow dudes should have taken a pic with your yellow banana lah. It would have look pretty cute :) hehehe... anyway, congratulations to Remus, your car looks awesome.

naskimmf

Sep 10, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Remus congrats dude, we are very proud to have a winner representing Malaysian Skyline Club.

Eh...Cheaka model tambahan ka? ;) (jgn marah)

Cheers!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Congrats Remus...1st runner up in Digi Hot Street Car competition but TOP PRIZE for being the player at the post party!!!!..couldn't believe the amount of hot chicks asking Remus for a ride in his car!:shocked:

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Remus can be seen walking up the stage with his hand in his sleek HugoBoss tuxedo searching for the note which he has written earlier.

Host and MC Paris Hilton hugs and kisses Remus.

“Ahem… ahem…. Mic check a 1,2, 1,2…a very good evening ladies and gentlemen, pimps, playas and hustlers, carboys & cargals, my loyal fans and all my Japanese girlfriends out there….. hold on a minute… please stop screamin’ …. Allow me to continue my speech please…

Ahem..

Firstly, I’m much honored to have won the DIGI Playa of the Year Award. (Who cares about the Street Car Contest anyway).

I would like to thank my big boss Mr.Tom, Datuk and Datin Ariff Jane, fellow members of MSC, all my fans and to the photographers for all the cool shots they have taken of me. And also not forgetting the cool DIGI gal that kept me company during the event.

Ohyeah. To my all sponsors:
Motul, Bride, Tone Tools, Monkey Tires, Endless, McKleen, TopSecret jp, AuraHID, RaceCraft and KSP Power ...
Thank you for all the FREE GOODIES! HA! HA!

For your information, the DIGI party ended at 3am and at 6.30am, my boys and I drove to Singapore in the Pimp Mobile for more action and party.

Ahem..

Anyways….Thank you very much… Keep on Pimpin’….Zerotohundred baby! YEAH !”

Remus blows kisses to the crowd and walks away….

Last edited:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
weihan maybe ask DIGI to sponsor my car hahahha

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
REMUS IS THE MAN!! FU-YOOOOOH ALWAYS !!....Now u ought to pimp ur ride in yellow banana frost metallic paint!!

Congrats on the winning, TT drinks on you next time yah...Cheers!

halio

Sep 19, 2006
Congratulations REMUS, Cool looking car with the BRIDE seats!

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hye..

REMUS - congrats bro. well done.

JOVIN...???
hmm... the name sound very familiar ler..
arr........ yes........ the one from JB rite..
KEN's true love. a dad's wish list and a mum's err..... nevermind...

hehehehe...

cheers'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've just changed the original engine Perdana V6 to 6A12TT engine since my old engine reached 190 KM mileage and GB also showing some symptom. Car finished installed on last tuesday. I use it in my daily driving to KLCC office untill friday.
Yesterday afternoon after office hour depart to ipoh. since its new engine for my car, i just ride 100-110 and sometime press pedal to 140 to overtake slower vehicles. but average is 105km/h. after 1 hour 15minit another 2 km more to arrive slim river...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience