May 13, 2010
The Mines
so it would be tomyam cafe with lapdancer?? :biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
any chance a recond version would appear???, cuz it looks totally sick! awesome car!
It's not a popular choice among parallel importers or used car dealers
But most Lotus cars are exchanged within Lotus Malaysia who runs the owners club, generating events and activities and also provide support for owners trading their lotuses.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ive-to-genting-highlands.html?highlight=lotus

RCS are revalving the 2-way Ohlins that comes with Exige S for trackday, time attacks and race. Visit Aylezo Motorsports or RCS.

Aylezo Motorsports
Radical Chassis Solutions
Exige S or not, For those who want a proper suspension setup need to take a visit to RCS. You really dont know what you're missing until you try these guys out.

It gives you something to think about how the locally established suspension outfits are doing wrong.

[H] [K] [S];1063653098 said:

Dear Tom, may I know where was this shot taken?! I just love the narrow back alley backdrop. Was thinking of getting few shots of my own over there...
Hi HKS, you wont be able to find the place, it's artificial.

Umm... Tom, do you think you could make the thumbnails span across two rows or three? Right now it's all in one line and not everyone has 22" monitors :biggrin:

and Damn... I wanna test drive super nice cars too
Izso, didn't realize it. i shall make some changes

Awesome review! Makes me want to have one of those.. :driver:
How's the launch control like? Saw it in Fifth Gear and it looked painful..
Temujin, honestly I didn't try the launch control, the manual way was good enough,
surprisingly Vicki Butler's Exige S in the video looked like a rough experience

Lotus Exige S vs. Caterham CSR Super 7 Test - YouTube

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Out of curiousity Tom, old Lotuses has issues with their gearboxes. Is this Exige using a newly designed one or is it the old one

deathpion

Aug 21, 2008
gok the mk 1 elise, looking for mk 2 but wife grumble ended up with 525 for comfort and to place my kids in, anyway the mk1 will always be with me hehehehehehe

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
gok the mk 1 elise, looking for mk 2 but wife grumble ended up with 525 for comfort and to place my kids in, anyway the mk1 will always be with me hehehehehehe
Hardcore :biggrin:

Lotus have its own way to make the owner stick to it :proud:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
A few months back I was on North South Highway from Penang to KL. Midway I spotted a black sports car which were going quite fast(really fast) on my rear view mirror. I took the opportunity to inch down my windows slightly as I do not know what car to expect but just to hear the car zooming past. Low and behold the freaking sound scares the gejibbers out of my sleeping dog. The sound is so raw and obnoxious that it made my ear rings. Damn the Exige. :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have had some fair share of the sound from these Lotus on the roads...It's just pure sex....the sound is very addicting...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus, just wondering whether this can be done on a Lancer meter (GSR, Evo, Mivec)? Any shops selling or able to customise one? Please refer to the pic below:

Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience