First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

techdroid

Known Member
Sep 4, 2004
im maybe gonna get the 1.6 auto neo. test drove it today and it was great. the rear space is not big but it will do if youre not the person that always has passengers. the only complain i would have would be the interior, its kind of hard to reach everything and the glove compartment is so damn small. other than that, i think its a good car for 50k. the waiting period is 2 months for neo now. i think im going for the white. looks clean yet garang.

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
yeah! even when the first launch the model.. the waiting is between one to two months.. cheers!

enjoydanger

Jul 25, 2006
it depends on the dealer..if they got stock of the model and colour u want it can be delivered quick... i got my neo less than a week

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hi guys,

wifey interested in getting another car.. and Myvi and neo comes to my mind!!!
hehehee..within budget lar tu!!!

any comparisons???

cheers...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
shamburke said:
hi guys,

wifey interested in getting another car.. and Myvi and neo comes to my mind!!!
hehehee..within budget lar tu!!!

any comparisons???

cheers...
what's there to compare? one is a sporty 2 door hatch with good handling, but bad ergonomics (comparatively). another is a roomy 4 door city commuter.. you buy whichever that fits your needs.

around that budget, you have the naza bestari and inokom getz.

epithet

Jul 6, 2006
For the rim Size, you need to work out that the overall diameter of the wheel tyre combo is the same. Otherwise your speedometer reading will be affected.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I really love the look and ride quality of BMW e39 and also performance engine like 2jz, been searching for one until I was told my mech friend that better don't try this kind of vehicle... He was saying although the engine can be fitted perfectly, but the car itself will lost all safety features like abs or airbag, is that true? Although I don't speed much, but safety features are important too.

Or is it possible that a converted conti car like BMW e39, e60,e65,e66 with all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience