Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FireStorm Ignition Coil Booster for more torque and fuel saving

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Just to share another fuel saving review by a user.

QUOTE(cunix @ Dec 5 2011, 09:26 PM)

Hi Peter.

An update on my FC after installing Firestorm.

Just came back from a motoring holiday with family. Full load 5 passenger (2 adults & 3 kids with full luggage).

Trip was from PJ-Ipoh-Cameron Highlands-PJ . A total of 631 km.
Total fuel used (BHP RON95) was just RM100 (52 litres). Driving at a constant 110-120 km/h.

Result was IMPESSIVE! My long distance FC is now 12.05km/l.

You see, I have this habit of recording my FC during refuelling and I can tell you one thing. This is simply AMAZING man!

With Firestorm I actually gain extra 100 km per full tank. Can you believe it!

Previously before Firestorm, I only manage to get 520-530km every full tank of BHP RON95 (which I'm already happy considering my car is 26 year old 2.0) highway driving under same condition. Or 10km/l.

Not only I get extra 100 km, but my driving experience was totally EXCITING as well! Throttle respond is very good driving at 2500-3000 RPM. Engine noise is also greatly reduced at that engine speed.

Climbing up Cameron Highlands is a breeze with the new found power.

Thanks again man for this great product that actually help me save...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Hav u check my pm..?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Hi peter, I've found my car wiring schematic, pls download n check is it using fuse no.12..? Its share fuse with fuel pump relay n ECM, will it overload those.

Last edited:

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Hi peter, I've found my car wiring schematic, pls download n check is it using fuse no.12..? Its share fuse with fuel pump relay n ECM, will it overload those.
Thanks for sending this pdf file but I can't open it due to an error.

Can you please send to my email address at [email protected]

THanks.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

THanks.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

THanks.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Email send.

Vodka0327

Nov 13, 2006
Pm me the best price, i can take from you direct... For Any car also can use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I have this dumb problem with my car when I drive over a groove or when taking corner hard. The tyres will touch the fender/car body when I corner hard. As such, I have decided to attempt to find someone or some place that can do wide body.
I require that the fender be CUT so that the wheel arch will be wider, and then a wide wheel arch will have to be put on the fender so that the arch will be wide enough that my tyres won't touch it when I corner hard.

Anybody knows what I'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience