finally got my car

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
:driver:huh>>>>>> finally got my car this friday.........after waiting for so long to register due to the increase of custome duty........

luckily ..... i pay deposit before Hari Raya.......if not the car dealer will imposed the taxes to me....another rm 10k or more....

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
:driver:huh>>>>>> finally got my car this friday.........after waiting for so long to register due to the increase of custome duty........

luckily ..... i pay deposit before Hari Raya.......if not the car dealer will imposed the taxes to me....another rm 10k or more....
Hi wong,
where you bought your car?sometime the sales man will cheat you when they delay your car.They will tell you stuck on custom due to tax increase,but actually no.I kena b4 at zaibar auto.

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Unite.....

hahahhaa...i got my car from Zaibar lol....
But they didnt cheat me, The ap duty really increased to more than 13k.....lol...

They absorb the cost after the boss agree sell it to me cause i pay down payment earlier...

I got a good bargain on price...and they also change....engine oil, gearbox oil, air filter, oil filter , air-cond filter, rear brake pad, skim dics and re spray the sport rim ( my purposed colour ). The car do a little touch up only.

The first time i see the car....they didnt do any touch up yet and the under carriage havent spray any anti rust yet.....so i can see and check the car easily.....just hope no mechanical and electrical faulthy ......:(

Give waranty (only one month ) on engine and gearbox ,,,,that means i have to check and sent to mechanic to full check up early before the warantys over.

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
haha. i got my car from zaibar too !!!
which salesman you contacted with?

My sales man is the fat guy, muslim chinese which married with thai muslim!

i also got my car one month after deposit pay, same stories he told me my car being held by custom! and when i got my car, the millage increased by 1,000 km !!

wtf really.

Unite

Dec 1, 2010
sp
they always take this as excuse.I dont think so the tax increase and zaibar will absorb the cost. I not believe zaibar at all, bcox all my fren bought their car at zaibar also kena cheat.Wong,u can bargain with zaibar,they will give 5 months warranty.But one thing zaibar is good,they have many unit cars to let u choose.

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
I got my car after 2months, i know the reason, prob ure the same. Mine is 07, sept 26. So they need to wait after that date only can consider 4yrs or else they need pay extra 10-15k. Go find out the car registered date in uk or jap bro.

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
haha. i got my car from zaibar too !!!
which salesman you contacted with?

My sales man is the fat guy, muslim chinese which married with thai muslim!

i also got my car one month after deposit pay, same stories he told me my car being held by custom! and when i got my car, the millage increased by 1,000 km !!

wtf really.
welcome bro...........
hahaha....my one call hafiz....cool guy......
but after purchased...everything ok....
before that.... no test drive available....

my milage still the same after purchase it.........not much diferent.....

Wat happen to your car ah??
Wat colour of yours?
MIne one is sky blue........

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

they always take this as excuse.I dont think so the tax increase and zaibar will absorb the cost. I not believe zaibar at all, bcox all my fren bought their car at zaibar also kena cheat.Wong,u can bargain with zaibar,they will give 5 months warranty.But one thing zaibar is good,they have many unit cars to let u choose.

wow.....late...i already argreed to one month only,...
so far, the car still inn good condition.....just manage to get the new tyres from my frens tyre shop..
maxxis......( rm 350 per pc for rear and rm 300 for the front...)
year 2010..tyres...(arrow profile) a bit noisy...performance...good....

(my car is Uk one....This is the least rusty in the under carriage but the milage high abit.)

( good price...rm 162k oni)

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
good.... time to modify... XD.... Need big turbo??

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I got my car after 2months, i know the reason, prob ure the same. Mine is 07, sept 26. So they need to wait after that date only can consider 4yrs or else they need pay extra 10-15k. Go find out the car registered date in uk or jap bro.

( I believe some of the dealers still can manage to get away the taxes......but i didnt know how they do??????)

As long the taxes didn t impose to us..thats consider ok lol.....

(Recently , i found out they have increase IS250 selling price ...........)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, can anyone share their experience abt this engine oil?
What i know its damn expensive at over RM200.

Comment?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience