FIAT PUNTO 01" Need Help

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
fiat punto is a cute car....but dont u want to consider the HGT version hehe..
anyways, there are only 2 realiable & cheap spare parts seller in kl, jln ipoh for fiat cars...., MS sprint & glory auto....but u head to glory 1st, the price can nego.....talk to the lady boss or her son...for got his name, but if u frequently go there u will get a really good price.....

i do buy my parts from there....MS sprint owner was previously working for Glory auto.....he started his own bussiness & now competition with each other.....

if u want really cheap u could buy from tanlee singapore.....much more cheaper then buying in KL, for example glory auto quoted me rm1.8k for clutch plate & cover, in tanlee spore its only rm1k (after conversion from SG to RM). so tan lee is more worthit....
but u need to have a runner over there........they also have their own runner...but it still will costs u.....

like for me, my sis works in spore, so any parts i need i will order from tanlee....then when my sis comes back to msia, i tell her to pick up the items & bring it to me.....

dvn

Apr 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wow, someone actually replied me, and it was a good reply!
thanks alot! jln ipoh, cool that's nearby my aunts place..
yes i am now considering the HGT version..
any thought about this car?
1 of my friend bought the normal 2001 punto, had to change the gearbox for rm4k because it had problem, done some research and found out that most of the AMT had probs anyway..

HGT has 2 doors, and my dad wont be too keen on that.. sigh..

look at this ride right here!
http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+7+Series+Twin+Turbo-5975594.htm
so DOPE!

i'm wondering how much cash i'm gonna waste on fuel and maintenance tho! a ha ha

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
im not sure bout the reliability of fiat punto...
but i heard the fuel consumption is good.....the maintanance of HGT is higher....
therefore u must be prepared for it.....yes, the gbox is kinda expensive...u must take care of it well.......try to get a manual version if available........
how much is your budget on the punto?

the 7 series twin turbo engine is realiable, but im afraid the spare parts will kill u..
the car is kinda cheap.....there might be doubts though....

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
hi there dvn! were you able to purchase this car? how was it? is its Fiat parts maintenance not so expensive? my friend is selling me his '01 Fiat Punto and I'm having second thoughts of buying it.
im ok with it..owning since 2001...millage clocked at 198,xxx...so far ok..tear and wear normal but more realible compared to asian car at its category :adore:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
im ok with it..owning since 2001...millage clocked at 198,xxx...so far ok..tear and wear normal but more realible compared to asian car at its category :adore:
Bro yours is convertible? I'm also thinking of getting one of this because these type of convertible is the cheapest i guess..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All, Just installed 4g93 auto, but the problem is my top speed is only 160~170km/h, is it because of my gearbox or speed cut?...FYI i just realise the radiator tank of my new engines actually for 1.5 normal proton engine, i am afraid the half cut which i buy is not come with original parts og 4g93...is there any chance, the engine is using 1.6 or lesser cubic engine gear box?...please help...really need ur advice....or any suggestion for upgrade?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience