Fiat Coupe

es86

Feb 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, here i am again, but this time i am going to type as proper as i could..
Because i feel so sorry that i have cause bro izso so much illness..
My deepest apology bro izso.. hope you get well soon.. and keep on enjoying cars!
Also, sorry to everyone who had suffered or will suffer from my odd typing methods in the future..
Mygod.. i should really have a serious adjustment on this bad habit.. which developed from those.. sms eras.. if you know what i mean..
Again, my sincere apology
Bro alcyon, i am a malaysian chinese, tq
Bro vr2turbo, thank you on the turbo tips!
Really, i feel that i should get some experts to have the car cheked because afterall, normal mechanics maynot know it that well..
Anyway.. Sweetday pals

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys, here i am again, but this time i am going to type as proper as i could..
My deepest apology bro izso.. hope you get well soon.. and keep on enjoying cars!
Also, sorry to everyone who had suffered or will suffer from my odd typing methods in the future..
Mygod.. i should really have a serious adjustment on this bad habit.. which developed from those.. sms eras.. if you know what i mean..
Really, i feel that i should get some experts to have the car cheked because afterall, normal mechanics maynot know it that well..
Anyway.. Sweetday pals
No wonder, bro.Izso complain high fever......hhahahahhahahaha

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Anyway.. Sweetday pals
:congrats:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
for a moment i thought you were a nigerian prince.

Reactions: alcyon

es86

Feb 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
goodday guys.. when i was bringing my fiat out these fewdays, ya the temperature looks ok.. everything feel ok.. lookslike it is recovering from that serious surgery back then..
but another question did hit mymind.. why is the temperature fluctuating? is it normal for this car? i dont know, i have driven other cars, temperature seems tobe very consistant.. but this fiat, it can really range from70 to110.. not causing any issues at the moment but you know.. looking at something changing likethat worries me..

es86

Feb 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
afternoon guys, seemslike everyone is quite busy thesedays..
well, hopefully someone will take a look at my query when log in haha..
its actually about my coupe again, nothing serious, but just wonder, why is the temperature even fluctuating? is it normal for this car? i dont know, i have driven other cars, temperature seems tobe very consistant.. but this fiat, idle and moving, it can really range from70 to110.. not causing any issues at the moment but you know.. looking at something likethat kinda worries me..
lolely weekend..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
afternoon guys, seemslike everyone is quite busy thesedays..
well, hopefully someone will take a look at my query when log in haha..
its actually about my coupe again, nothing serious, but just wonder, why is the temperature even fluctuating? is it normal for this car? i dont know, i have driven other cars, temperature seems tobe very consistant.. but this fiat, idle and moving, it can really range from70 to110.. not causing any issues at the moment but you know.. looking at something likethat kinda worries me..
lolely weekend..
Check the radiator fan, is it running or running at optimum speed. Idling timing rely on the fan for cooling....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Check the radiator fan, is it running or running at optimum speed. Idling timing rely on the fan for cooling....
car is a bit old..could also the foam used to seal gaps around the radiator is gone thus temp will be higher during stationary as its sucking the hot air from the engine bay again

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
car is a bit old..could also the foam used to seal gaps around the radiator is gone thus temp will be higher during stationary as its sucking the hot air from the engine bay again
My VR have 2 fans. One on the outside blowing in (air con) and one sucking from inside (radiator). The radiator fan housing/cover, 1/8 of it have deteriorated, become brittle, but still working fine so leave it first......lol

es86

Feb 17, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
manythanks on the sharings guys..
ya bro vr2turbo, i believe its really the fan, because when i had overheating problem before, my mechanic simply mod in some compatible fans, both radiator and aircond, no idea where he got them, it fits, but has fewer fan leaves than old fans, so i guess thats the reason cooling effect is not as good, meantime its working ok, i havebeen using the car since then, and thankgod it letme enjoy sofar haha.. so i guess i will certainly opt for a better quality fan as bro izso suggested before.. atleast noneed to worry about the fluctuation anymore..
bro gunnerzz, i clearly donot find any insulation around the radiator.. perhaps its takenout dueto improper conditions.. perhaps it should be reinstalled when i bring the car to a fiat expert later
bro vr2turbo, fyi, both fans of the fiatcoupe is sucking from inside, and blowing towards the engineblock
anyway, still, there are few aspects tobe upgraded, but at the moment, i finally get to enjoy the car after such numerous breakdowns and repairs, ofcourse.. deepest gratitide to somany helpful tips from youguys haha
till nextime, takecare and sweetlife..

Reactions: vr2turbo and Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros, I'm driving a Honda City 2009 auto tranny. Everything is still stock except changing to drop-in filter. Planning to change to to open pod filter. Is it advisable to do so or should i just stick back to drop-in. What other things I can change?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience