Femme Fatale GT Party 2011

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

The Femme Fatale GT Party 2011 was recently held in Sepang F1 circuit, to coincide with the Super GT weekend. Levot Entertaiment was the host of the event and they brought in some famous names to entertain the crowd on the Saturday night (18th June 2011).

The DJs who were present that way, were mostly from Hong Kong, which exception of DJ Mayumi from Tokyo, Japan. She is one of the best DJs Japan and it was an awesome moment to have her come visit and be part of the Female DJ alliance, which includes name such as DJ Hidi Yu, DJ Jeana, DJ Suki, DJ Monster Beez and last but not least, famous celebrity model and celebrity, DJ Chrissie Chau.

I attended Saturday Night's party in anticipation of a great turnout, however when I was there, the party had only just started. The night was young and the crowd wasn't actually doing much but lingering at the front of the checkpoint. There were a whole row of Nissan GT-Rs parked outside the event, so my guess the GT-R boys are here to join the fun as well.

It seems people from all over the world came for this event.

As I was covering the event, I met some great members of Zerotohundred.com . These were the Fairlady Z owner's club members. They were part of the Japanese car gathering that was held few hours earlier, which I was not present at the time. Nevertheless, we had a nice group photo together.

The night was still young and people were getting hyped with the party.

Since I was part of the media, I was allowed to go close and actually back stage close to the female DJs that were performing that night. The DJ's were real friendly and easy to approach. I was able to take some good photos of the girls spinning their DJ equipment for the night. However, the management decided to change their thoughts and we were sent off away from the stage.

DJ Jeana waves to her crowd!

DJ Jeana doing her thing!

DJ Monster Beez showing their thing. They resemble the female version of Takayanagi twins, in the movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

The rest of the DJs in a group shot.

DJ Chrissie Chau, posing in her best dress.

She says hi to Zerotohundred.

Overall the event is great. The music was lively and the crowd was excited. The scene died down when it approached midnight. Perhaps people were too tired to go on after a long evening with Super GT that happened early afternoon. Too bad the party was held in a location too remote for everyone. Taxi costs RM150 between Kuala Lumpur and Sepang. I do hope in the future the DJs will come play again in Sepang and hopefully a better location will be chosen to coincide with the Super GT event.

Attachments

Last edited:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
malaysians need to learn to chill out more often. great entertainment many missed!

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Didnt know so many pretty DJ's :), progress....

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
omg they turned me on..Dj Jeanna : my new wallpaper.

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
Too remote = totally agree with that.
JPM (or any responsible parties) should have prepared some shuttle buses that at least takes people to LCCT or KLIA for an easier access, but neither was available.

ShOtGuNbOy^^

Jun 22, 2008
lousy party,no people at all,everyone going to the trance party, this female djs are great but the crowd failed,shame

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
i was there and the crowd were standing there barely moving their body

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
well the tarmac is not a nice dance floor, at best it looked more like a concert, could have had it performed in door, in the sepang building

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
guys, in any concerts in overseas, these are something you need wo work on to go.

organisers have done well to bring you such extravaganza after years of complaining by fans of no fun, no activities in past gt's.

i can understand not everyone has cars but anyone can car pool, some malay chaps i met were so encouraging to find themselves there n enjoyed the later concert. (mind yo, no car but hop on bike)

chill la,

ermmmm.......really awesome......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone have experience using D&D Twin Plate Clutch? Planning to use them on by 4G67. Not for daily drive. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

:driver::driver::driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience