Felixia Yeap

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
This fella really smittened by FY already. Habis la u.......every day night makan minum also FY already. :proud:

I had her pic of her in the 'angel wings' on my desktop for about 2 months last year. Too bad no bigger resolution pic of that photoshoot.

you mean working,driving & also during showering? :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
This SF....already fall into the love river? want her to drop a comment here or not? If want, I try to see if my friend knows her or not...:biggrin:

See you so dedicated to her....can't stand aside not helping you...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This fella really smittened by FY already. Habis la u.......every day night makan minum also FY already. :proud:

I had her pic of her in the 'angel wings' on my desktop for about 2 months last year. Too bad no bigger resolution pic of that photoshoot.
Lolz! So kua cheong meh...not everyday lar...I just really admire and like her nia..so just creating awareness here and also for some of her fans to enjoy this thread lo...and some may not know her can read more about her ma...

lolz! Crazy :rofl: NO such thing man...u think too much adi lolz!

This SF....already fall into the love river? want her to drop a comment here or not? If want, I try to see if my friend knows her or not...:biggrin:

See you so dedicated to her....can't stand aside not helping you...
WAIT WAIT bro! Don't ask around or anything 1st...actually I thought of completing these whole thread nicely 1st only inform her on my own geh...after once complete then u may give me a hand if u want hehe! Now still in progress lar...this thread I have not finish editing yet lar bro...give me some time...Thanks! :adore:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
how old ah this Felixiap:confused:

i scared he will wrong call the name when he making some lovely thing with his VIG:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
khoo, then SF will have another reason to get closer to Felixia...Muahahaha....if he call the wrong name....SLAP* SLAP*...Hahahaha

SF, ok....so you know her already lah....nyek nyek nyek....Tell 5115 and Blank must black mail you already...if not tell you VIG...Muahahahaha...

*save this page and the others as proof...Muahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
how old ah this Felixiap:confused:

i scared he will wrong call the name when he making some lovely thing with his VIG:biggrin:
Zha dao...khoo, can I bang head arr? :banghead: :rofl: lolz!
Alamak, I just said Im just one of her fans out there. I didn't say wanna woo her leh...u all say this thing how m i going to let Felixia see this thread lolz!

She is 23 years old btw, Younger than me by 2 months.

khoo, then SF will have another reason to get closer to Felixia...Muahahaha....if he call the wrong name....SLAP* SLAP*...Hahahaha

SF, ok....so you know her already lah....nyek nyek nyek....Tell 5115 and Blank must black mail you already...if not tell you VIG...Muahahahaha...

*save this page and the others as proof...Muahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wah! So fast wanna "hoi" me adi arr...I treat u guys so nice leh lolz! :biggrin:

I know her but she only knows me as a fan and I know her as a model only. We are not even friends yet lo...I dun want ppl to help geh..a bro once taught me that we must depend on our own to get to know the girls...is just not right to wait for ppl to intro. Isn't that right TR. I remember geh...if not how to get a hot gf like urs leh hehe! :biggrin: (though my gf is hot enough to me) lolz! :thefinger:

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Zha dao...khoo, can I bang head arr? :banghead: :rofl: lolz!
Alamak, I just said Im just one of her fans out there. I didn't say wanna woo her leh...u all say this thing how m i going to let Felixia see this thread lolz!
Remember what I said about 'alim' people in ZTH? :biggrin:

Nah here is a wallpaper for you to put on your computer LOL

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
moko, Bwahahahaha~~I remember that very clearly...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Remember what I said about 'alim' people in ZTH? :biggrin:

Nah here is a wallpaper for you to put on your computer LOL

Lolz! Thanks! I guess I'll post it at front page then lolz! Btw, do u know how to post a picture here when those pictures are in your desktop? I don't to post it and then it end up as a thumbnail. Wanna post as a html file...how? TR Do u know how?

moko, Bwahahahaha~~I remember that very clearly...
Thanks TR bro for deleting the posts for me.

To the guys: I apologise for some of the posts deleted and edited as I don't think Felixia would be happy reading what she see in those post. It would be very insulting to her and it may deteriorate one's confidence in themselves. Thanks and sorry. Would hope to keep this thread clean and pleasant to read. :adore: Hope u guys won't be angry. :smokin:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
lol, SP nose bleed already.

Remember its alright to fantasize about a beautiful woman. Its only natural. We humans are programmed that way to pick the best possible candidate for a mate and continue the human species.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
lol, SP nose bleed already.

Remember its alright to fantasize about a beautiful woman. Its only natural. We humans are programmed that way to pick the best possible candidate for a mate and continue the human species.
SP? Why suddenly call me SP lolz! :banghead:
Not derikkho nose bleed meh...he see the rims so nice lolz! :thefinger:

Yes, but I have already chosen my lifetime partner and this is why, I can only be FY's fan or a friend nia...:biggrin:

Continue the humans species is not easy man...a lot of commitment and sacrifices. Need to plan wisely...So, during TT are u bringing your hot gf?:smokin:

P.S: Front page updated, now derikkho may have a better view of the rims. lolz! While her fans may have a better view of her...

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eh i type SP? oh sorry i was eating nasi lemak while typing maybe i didnt notice LOL.

Well.....you are still young, 23 right? Long way more man. Anything can happen mate. Life is full of weird funny surprises :biggrin:

TT ah? Oh ya biler ah mau TT? I'm free tonight for TT actually. Who else wanna just go out and grab a cuppa of teh tarik and can talk cock sing song abit. We can then further discuss the topic this thread is all about too LOL.

So Subang TT for fun tonight?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Tonight arr? what time? If possible, we can make it tomorrow? I will see if I can get 1JZ taikor to come or not...Can't stay up too late as need to work the next day.

Yes I'm 23 but I don't feel I have much time to earn that much before I'm 30 to own my dream car...I hope I will have suprises though...already very eager to get a car of my own but I guess can't rush and have to be patient for the moment...:banghead: real heartbroken.

Lolz! I'm pretty clear that u understand about this thread lolz! Thanks for posting in this thread as well. Might as well ask FY to come out for TT in KL lolz!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Zthers, I just check out this piece of muffler @ my local shop and I find it is very interesting... sorry bout the pic .. my scanner like over exposed....

When I first saw this in the ad, I quickly go and check it out then I take up and SHIT ... is so light and rather cheap.
However I discover one thing funny, its not real fiber at all, so I think it just another gimmick... but yet it look so nice I wanted o...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience