Featured - RX-7 FD3S Veilside Fortune

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Recently did a photoshoot with this FD3S for www.jdm-club.com. Just wanna share the with all you guys.

JDM-Club is located in northern legion of Malaysia. They're recruiting new members.

Also, if you're so happened to have qualified car that needs some attention (photoshooting), do let me know.
If you wanna volunteer yourself to pose in the pics, do let me know too.(Sorry guys, only female posers).

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
somehow i feel the photoshoot kinda "model oriented" rather than the car itself.
much better sample would be nice, otherwise (no offence) no point for the photographer

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
somehow i feel the photoshoot kinda "model oriented" rather than the car itself.
much better sample would be nice, otherwise (no offence) no point for the photographer
You're right. The photoshoot is model oriented. This is why I had a model instead of the car alone.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sizzling Start at Sepang's New MCS Season Last Weekend! - 2018 Round 1

Sunday, 1st April 2018- Action on track were exciting with 66-year old grandfather, Tony Teo outshining his more celebrated and younger challengers to win Race 2 for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience