FD3S or S15

lunasea

May 4, 2008
Hello~
I own a silvia S15, decide to sell it and buy a FD.
Is that worth to sell my s15 then change to FD?
Can you guys give me some opinion....
And got any 99~02 FD sell at malaysia?

Last edited:

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
That one I know already sold to a luckly member "veilside". Offer him...:biggrin:

P/S: He is putting the Veilside fortune kit.:adore:

Last edited:

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Is that worth to sell my s15 then change to FD?
Only you can decide.

From experience, not many people appreciate rotaries. Its simpler to stick with pistons - more service options.

SomeGuy_sg

Known Member
Oct 2, 2004
I am sure a lot of rx7 owners won't say this but i will. Stick with your S15 if you are already used to it. Rotaries are like lovers... they give you a bucketful of problems but when you hit just right .... it is all gravy :P

:thefinger::rofl:

asimofrenly

Known Member
Nov 8, 2005
bro, you just need to listen to the rotary's scream... compared to SR20..

miduobee

Known Member
Sep 30, 2007
I also have a S15 now,but once i have drive a FD i been fall in love to it....the sound the power that rotary give u it just awesome.:adore:

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Bro Sg,

I totally agree with you man , its like a love-hate affair but love it when we pinned it hard .

Tried to sell it a couple of times but backed off last minute,love it too much .

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Bro Lunasea,

I ve driven both FD,FC and s15 which belongs to my frens,best if you can keep both ,S15 and FD :)

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Bro mid,

Hahahah thanks , i would also love to own an s15 side by side with my FC , s15 is also a cool and nice ride,i would say more practical than my FC .

Hehehe best if both worlds :)

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
from my opinion..FD might be a pretty old car already..unless u get the 1999 models which i believe it's very hard to get in Malaysia..S15 will be more practical for daily use..well it depends on your personal preference..if your heart is already with FD..go on and get it..well..for me..i would collect enough money and get another FD rather than changing S15 to FD...

just my 2cents comment

miduobee

Known Member
Sep 30, 2007
agree with u alvin, i will do the same thing,rather earn more $$ then get a fd.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Guia Circuit plays host to the legendary Macau GP. A location that some say is much more daunting than the already very intimidating Monaco street circuit. It's tight corners, steel barriers and no run off areas whatsoever provide for some great racing and one that separates the legends from the men and the men from the boys. It is also the only street race event that features both cars and bike races.

Many...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience