FD Civic Type-R Launched in Malaysia

AnuBeast

Dec 18, 2007
this is one good car.. a 2.0 litre k20a engine that produces more than 200bhp...

AnuBeast

Dec 18, 2007
I feel that the Euro Civic is a more practical car compared to the JDM CTR. Why? It's because the JDM CTR is more like a track car with a number plate. Read a lot of reviews saying it is more 'hardcore' than the Euro Civic. If u're already a family man, I'm sure you wouldn't like the extra bumpy ride. Wife complain, kids complain, aduih pening ajer.. Whereas the Euro Civic is more civic-minded so to speak..

About the Euro Civic Type-R, I haven't heard of one yet. But do they call the Euro Civic, Typer-R over there? Nice car tho.. Both the Euro version n the JDM TR version.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How many of you are die-hard fans of classic cars? It's probably safe to say that millions of people would love to own an antique car, if for no other reason than the status that comes with it. In reference to Paul Tan's report on The 46th Victorian Hot Rod Show held in Melbourne recently, the culture is booming in the city of Oz, and such pieces of gleaming metal are considered...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience