Fast and Furious Cars

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Car selection, nice or not is highly dependent on individual taste. Anyway FnF has gone further from what it actually started from (and based on) which is street racing to a globetrotting, car-themed, action movie; which I guess would make more cents as it would appeal to a larger audience.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
CGI or not. I'm happy and satisfied with what they had done to make this movie a success and not totally removing Paul Walker from this sequel. The CGI was made perfectly. I hardly can tell which is CGI and which is not. Seriously a job well done.

Yes, it has now become more of an action movie and it was a great idea to get all audiences instead of just car junkies. :top:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
The last few sequels of FF have moved focus away from cars. FF7 is almost entirely centered on Toretto.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I aint'complainin, but more chicks in the movie wouldn't hurt.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The last few sequels of FF have moved focus away from cars. FF7 is almost entirely centered on Toretto.
That is true. But I think they have no choice given that back then Roman used to bounce off Brian a lot, and its hard to have so many scenes with Brian talking while facing the screen given that Brian is no longer with us. I like Roman, funny man.

But I really don't like all this super spy mission impossible shit. Just stick to cars le. Macam Hollywood all trying to outdo Michael Bay like that. You got action? We got moar! You got explosion? We got cars flying through 3 buildings!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
what would be better than Gisele?

2 Gisele....let's have 2 gisele in the next installment...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly F&F has not been on my must-watch list anymore for a long time, coz the action gets more and more ridiculous every time. The last F&F that I still like was the Tokyo Drift. The ones after that I'd just watch them later on TV or pirated DVDs.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I found Tokyo drift the lousiest of the franchise. Poor acting, poor dialogue (more like no dialogue. Tsuchiya was awesome though) but the car scenes and all were good.

Did anyone notice Hans full name? Hans Seoul Oh. As in Hans Solo. Hehehe.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I found Tokyo drift the lousiest of the franchise. Poor acting, poor dialogue (more like no dialogue. Tsuchiya was awesome though) but the car scenes and all were good.

Did anyone notice Hans full name? Hans Seoul Oh. As in Hans Solo. Hehehe.
Loudest? The colors and mood was probably very vibrant and loud. But it doesn't compare to the explosions from the most recent one. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros in ZTH... i nid some help......my car will jerk for 1 moment suddenly sometimes like wan to mati when normal drive or idle....when i maintain constant speed also will jerk and exhaust sometimes will also sound "bob bob" like it does during idle..... when i accelerate and boost, it will like my engine running too lean and car jerk for a while, i dunno why, my car have tuned using emanage blue just 1 month ago and if a/f ratio already too lean, why i can boost here boost there in this 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience