F1-Style Flashing Brake Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

F1-Style Flashing Brake Light

phlizzow

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Read first post thoroughly before you ask. When you are calling/SMS, kindly introduce yourself (name, forum, car model).
please be friendly with your customer bro!! no matter what happen your customer are always right.. you are driving your customer away from you..

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
please be friendly with your customer bro!! no matter what happen your customer are always right.. you are driving your customer away from you..
That's quite friendly as I have used 'please' and no exclamation mark (!!) were use. We don't see a problem with that. Put yourself in our shoes you may do the same thing. With us, customers are not always right, we know that very well.

Thanks for your attention and advise. Good day.

metalheads

Aug 2, 2008
Selangor
www.blmclub.co.cc
Ahahah, Drex is one of the friendliest dude i know in this business. just that sometimes, its really irritating when u got so much job on hand and some1 calls u and ask stupid questions and expect u to know who the caller is.. its already hard to recognize / remember names, be it recognize voices -.- even some voice recognition device fail to do so, what makes human more superior? =) so what if they explain who they are? so free wanna remember every car and details? ahahah.. just my dua sen. cheers!

Jul 13, 2010
Miri
Do read the post again and you will understand on what Drex mean of... I didnt have any problem with his post, but why it is bother your feeling???... As a customer, not everything are right all the way kan?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Counted very blessed again to be able to do a quick turn around for this bull.....a master piece from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A

my first bull detailing many many years ago

tada
Ferruccio Lamborghini, the man who would found Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963

and so Lamborghini's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience