F*cked Up Pussy Couple in a Persona (WRL629)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
You know who you are mate!

Name : Nino Antonio R*** D*******
Residental add :XXXXX, Ritz Perdana, PJU8/2,47820, Damansara Perdana
Car : Persona (Dark Grey) WRL629

You've got into my nerve,you will get it back.....someday...

Synopsis:
My gf was at Jaya33. She holds a season parking,hence usually parking on the 4th floor. While my gf was driving her way up, there was a parking space but she did not intend to park as she is heading for the top floor. This hero who drives the persona suddenly saw that parking and he overshot it and wanna reverse to get that parking.He reversed without considering that there are cars behind him and my gf honk-ed him to warn him that she is passing through. However, this fella just accelerated in reverse and in fact knocked my gf's accord despite after honking him...

My GF got down to check the damage. And this fella with his chick act as if nothing happened and walked of. As my gf is timid she never confronted him. It is obvious that its impossible not to realized you ram someones car as he stopped and drove front and back park into the parking lot. (after he knocked into the accord's left portion of the bumper)

What my gf need was apology and you missed your chance. You ask for game, i will give you game.

:proud:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Re: Pussy Couple in a Persona (WRL629)

You know who you are mate!

Name : Nino Antonio R*** D*******
Residental add :XXXXX, Ritz Perdana, PJU8/2,47820, Damansara Perdana
Car : Persona (Dark Grey) WRL629

You've got into my nerve,you will get it back.....someday...

Synopsis:
My gf was at Jaya33. She holds a season parking,hence usually parking on the 4th floor. While my gf was driving her way up, there was a parking space but she did not intend to park as she is heading for the top floor. This hero who drives the persona suddenly saw that parking and he overshot it and wanna reverse to get that parking.He reversed without considering that there are cars behind him and my gf honk-ed him to warn him that she is passing through. However, this fella just accelerated in reverse and in fact knocked my gf's accord despite after honking him...

My GF got down to check the damage. And this fella with his chick act as if nothing happened and walked of. As my gf is timid she never confronted him. It is obvious that its impossible not to realized you ram someones car as he stopped and drove front and back park into the parking lot. (after he knocked into the accord's left portion of the bumper)

What my gf need was apology and you missed your chance. You ask for game, i will give you game.

:proud:
Do something worse to his car la...bugger. Act like a Barbarian! A normal mentality or decent person will at least get down and see what had happened and apologise at least.

Really retard fellow. Overshot parking space means is not yours anymore even if DJerm's gf wanna park. And he got the guts to park his car there after banging into your gf accord.

He is just lucky that he met your gf and not other people who would in return do something to his car. :mad:

Btw, how come u know where he lives and his name? :hmmmm:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net

Do something worse to his car la...bugger. Act like a Barbarian! A normal mentality or decent person will at least get down and see what had happened and apologise at least.

Really retard fellow. Overshot parking space means is not yours anymore even if DJerm's gf wanna park. And he got the guts to park his car there after banging into your gf accord.

He is just lucky that he met your gf and not other people who would in return do something to his car. :mad:

Btw, how come u know where he lives and his name? :hmmmm:
Thanks zzhkszz, but dun want you guys to get into any trouble..

Supra_Fanatic hamsapian, i think you better not ask ><

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

and this fella was lucky because i wasnt there..

pussy!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Thanks zzhkszz, but dun want you guys to get into any trouble..

Supra_Fanatic hamsapian, i think you better not ask ><

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

and this fella was lucky because i wasnt there..

pussy!
:rofl: zha dao. Me not in hamsapian punya category la :hmmmm:

Lolz! Sorry wrong question to ask here :adore:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
haha...you are in to hamsap guru karma sutra certified category alr...keke

No la..this fella asked for it...so i CAN or MAY give it to him lo..hehe :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

easy rm2 can kaodim him already..
i do for u ... how much u pay me?
Thanks but no need to kao tim la...i have a big tong of used dot3 dot4 brake oil...that will do the job...maybe?

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
aiya.. carrie so big tong sure got ppl know de ma.. juz grab a bottle and a lighter only no need so much things... hehe... rm2 gao dim liao~

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
Cheaper than Rm2 , Use 10 cent coin and all SXXXXh around the car bro. After that put that coin at his windscreen. Or u can use eggs :proud:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
10sen coin take time ma... rm2 se style is pour and light... hehe... fast and clean way... let him take few month to wait his car at workshop...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
wah bro, how u check the add and name ah? can help me check ah? pls pm to me if can find
victim of road bully at kepong..

WSN 4X98 (2nd digit cant really recall coz it happened so fast)
myvi - medallion grey

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hehe...i wanted to do that...maybe when i am free and whenever i have nothing to do...
fuyoo so "tai wok" ka taikor, next round u see his car go spray some "nice oil" on his brake diskla, definately u can see some stunt man flying down from condo, after that he can walk off from this world freely just like when he walk off from the scene of accident earlier :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.......need ur help a bit on where to find a 5 Speed gear box to be converted from a 4 Speed gear box? How much is da cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience