Eyes On Malaysia - Comments

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
Hi folkes .... eyes one malaysia can give comments ? i sat on it just now ....
i would say ita a sore eye that is sore until blind n keep flowing out tears ..... inside its hot cannot see anything .... its hard to believe its from germany ..... worst most it keeps sipping in water from the upper cabin .....

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
what time did you get onto the ride dude?

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Thats what you get for 15 bucks ride ?
got a special VIP cabin eh WHY ?...wow that sucks

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
hot ? got air-cond rite... y still hot 1 ?

me stay in setapak... b4 got this " eye on malaysia" already always traffic jam.... now lagi jam....very hate it...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
mindysy said:

me stay in setapak... b4 got this " eye on malaysia" already always traffic jam.... now lagi jam....very hate it...
Oh my i was planning to go on a ride soon. But yeah i have to agree on you about the traffic it has caused. Horrendous. I am from Melawati and i sometimes use Setapak as a way to go to the city or other areas and the has visibly increased especially during weekends. Not to mention Titiwangsa roads are jammed up at night because they were not designed to handle such an influx of visitors.

Bad planning.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
erm... forgive me but I didn't know the govt knew how to plan anything anyway. haha If the govt did know how to plan anything, I think I'll strike something like RM12mil and I'll dim sum all y'all ZTH members till y'all can't walk. hehe

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Satria, count me in for the dim sum buffet...Hehehe...

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
mindysy said:

the air con rosak few days back lorr...

maybe its made from china. not germany ... haha

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
haha maybe air con made in china, but isnt the whole thing is using swiss tech?

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
can i see sabah & sarawak from the top of this thing ?

They should just throw away this thing and repair all the roads in klang valley

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Quite frankly, I have got to agree with u on this one bro Munky. Although your name sounds very naughtily monkey, I still haf to agree with you.. wahhahahaa.... just for fun, no hard feelings aye bro... =D

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
munky,
I think the money for the whatever-round-thingy also not enough to repair the roads in Klang Valley. Maybe if they sell away Kelantan, then they'll have enough to repair the roads. The road in front of my house has a small deep ditch in the middle of it. This ditch appeared when a neighbour installed 3-phase power supply to their house and the source of it was from the electric post at the patch of grass outside and to the side of my home. They dug a trench for the cable from the electric post right across the road. When they (whoever is responsible for digging the road) patch the tar road back, they did a crappy job. Now, there is a hole on it. Then, recently, white breaking lines were drawn on the road and they actually painted the white line THROUGH the ditch, taking the trouble to even paint INSIDE the ditch. I never imagined they were that smart to purchase a machine that could paint white lines even inside a ditch. How smart could those people be.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
agree with satria_95 n munky....better off using those 12mil to do road repairs and ease congestion around klang valley.....alwiz frustrated stuck in jammmmssss...is klang valley worst nightmare.....u pay to get stuck in traffic...suckssss...