Export Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Export Unit

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Export units going cheap up for grabs..all with proper documentation and LEGAL..do PM me if interested for all the proper details needed for purchase of vehicle..remember LEGAL and with PROPER DOCUMENTATION..other models are also available upon request and stock availability

Attachments

seanzer

From Facebook
Nov 22, 2009
hi... i am looking for some recond car... was thinking wanna change my car.... my budget is about 90-120k...

1)RX8 03/04 ,auto, blue/white colour
2)Caldina GT4, white colour
3)VW golf GTi
4)Nissan Silvia s15,auto
5)mini cooper, auto
6)integra dc5, type R or S
7)lancer evo
8)subaru imp ver.8

if u got any car from the list... i need the price, some pic and the mileage of the car thanks...

brabus

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
Is this the same S'pore cars that been sell by a lot of forumers here?

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
greetings and good day..i hope that everyone is in a good mood for the new year..anyway regarding the question from seanzer..do give me some time as it is heading towards the end of 2009 and everyone is busy..but not to worry i shall get back to you on this matter by latest tonight

..and as for the question that is being asked by brabus..the answer is yes but the price may vary as we are considered the representative of dealers in Singapore..might i add over 450 dealers actually to market this vehicles to other countries and that the vehicles that is being sold by us are better than the ones that you get from Japan or Dubai..

anyway thank you and happy new year..

maley

Dec 10, 2009
perak
PM me price otr nissan fairlady 350Z and clk200 (new model).down payment 120k.and plss give ur contact no.thanks

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
greetings and good day to all

..here are some of the questions asked on the thread by u guys out there..for khwan, the thing is that all of the vehicles has to be made in full payment before it leaves the country of origin for export purpose..but rest assured that the vehicles that are put on sale here are not as what u expect it to be whereby the prices are cheaper then expected..

..as for Blacknight55m, u are actually 3 days late whereby we had a stock in hand for a R34 VSpec, but repainted to champion white..if u have any other vehicles in mind do PM me..

..usj101 n maley..regarding the inquiry at hand..i shall PM u the details in a while as u know its actually kind of hectic at the office as everyone is getting ready for the new year..

..anyway to all i hope that the answers given are up to your expectation n that if u need any clarification on this matter do PM me..anyway Happy New Year to all..

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
i'm looking for Estima 2004 model... if you do have pls PM me the prices and how to deal ?

Jan 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
is there any evo 9 for sale? how much will it cost?
will there be any problems with the insurance here in malaysia as the car was from singapore....
:biggrin:

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
this is a right timing for me, thinking for a new ride
how much for bmw 335i, benz sl500 n evo9??
n how to register on road?
plz pm me...thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the same event, Bermaz Motor also introduced a diesel option for its mid-size crossover, the CX-5 SkyActiv-D.

What's the deal?

Like the Mazda6, this new CX-5 SkyActiv-D is also equipped with Mazda's super-efficient and environmentally-friendly diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience