Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Export unit going really cheap

FrostwaiL

Nov 9, 2008
Nissan 350Z
Honda Civic FD2

bro regarding those cars, i do wish to further discuss with you on the matter but you didn't reply my PM's.
can i know the details of both cars ?
If you do get back to me on the matter, my friend is interested in getting an RX-7. Please do send me a quote
regarding the price with the details too.

The details are :
Acc. free or not
mileage
condition
any mod's
pictures
are the prices negotiable?

regards,

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Nissan 350Z
Honda Civic FD2

bro regarding those cars, i do wish to further discuss with you on the matter but you didn't reply my PM's.
can i know the details of both cars ?
If you do get back to me on the matter, my friend is interested in getting an RX-7. Please do send me a quote
regarding the price with the details too.

The details are :
Acc. free or not
mileage
condition
any mod's
pictures
are the prices negotiable?

regards,
the price for the fd2 is at rm 40k, fd2r is at rm 55k n the 350z is at rm 55k..the other details shall be sent to u soon..been bz mate..thanks

Superveloce

Jan 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,alredy pmed you but u dint reply..wanted to know more abt the procedure and the convertion to msia plate... pm me ur number too so i could drop you a line,thanks..

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro, i have already PM you on the details..sry for the delay as today has been a really bad day mate..thanks

FrostwaiL

Nov 9, 2008
bro emailed you the details, still awaiting your reply. Hope this goes as quick as possible, and i would also like the price of a Evo6 for my friend ;D

cheers,
hope to hear from you soon.

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yo yda63,

yes we do have stock for the rides that u inquire for..just out of curiosity..the OTR priced that u asked for..i am not sure what rides are mentioning about..is it the rides that u are asking on availability or some other rides..

..well anyway on the rides that u are inquiring about, the price is as stated below;

a) Volvo S80 2.5 T - RM20K (the ride only)
b) Volvo S80 2.0 T - RM21K (the ride only)
c) Volvo S80 2.0 - RM18K - RM25K (the ride only)

d) Volvo XC90 - RM49K (the ride only)

there are other fees/cost that shall be implemented at a cost of approximately RM+-6K..if u have any other hesitation or inquiries on the matter..do PM me for further clarification..thanks

Feb 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
alrite for the nxt request..this is the shots that i able to get at the moment..i shall send my guys tomorrow to get new shots so that i am able to post it in the thread..sry bout that n tqs
Hi, Would like to get a RX8. Really keen. Do let me know on availability and around how much can you provide for? Thanking you in advance. p/s: nissan silvie would be my second choice.
My budget is 80k's.

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro..the info that u need on the RX8 has been sent to your mailbox..do go through it..anyway this is the best that i can do with shots of the RX8..anything just get back to me mate...cheers

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.