Exhaust pipes

ooshie

Jan 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi anybody knows how much a new set of pipes would cost? what about titanium coated pipes? and where can i do it? thanks alot

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
erm for what car???

LA53OKD

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
KL
range starting from 600 onwards

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
hi anybody knows how much a new set of pipes would cost? what about titanium coated pipes? and where can i do it? thanks alot
you mean ceramic coated. never heard of titanium coated; titanium exhaust, titanium pipes yes. (titanium is a material)

you can get exhaust shops to do the whole piping system, teh muffler itself well, most guys opt for exhaust meant for mr2s. usually it made to suit the characteristic of mr2 either NA or turbo. sometimes certain mufflers for other cars may be made to work.

ceramic coated is done is sunway, search "ceramico"

also another option is to termal wrap the pipes (esp the turbo)

Ben-MR2

Nov 17, 2010
Johor Bahru
Re: Any kind exhaust pipes to replace

Hi bro, new member ben here, my sw20 turbo exhaust pipes (twin pipes) now is direct out, with out any muffer, very powerful & great sound like F1 race car, but to noisy when stoped, have to many complain from my condominiun resident. So i install silencer , ooh! damn... loss power...bad sound, engine like can't exhaust air smooth.... I thinking to replace original turbo exhaust muffer pipe, is it powerfull & good sound ( i think is standard power & quiet sound) .. Or go exhaust pipes shop to ask them ( i don't think they know much above MR2) ...Any good suggestion?:wavey:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Welcome to the club Ben!

Actually, it is a myth that a direct out/straight through exhaust system maximizes power. It only maximizes sound... and I doubt the 3SGTE engine is highly strung enough to mimic the sound of an F1 car either.

Naturally, an original exhaust system restricts power according to sound control restrictions.

You could look around for used branded exhausts at chop shops OR survey around an experienced exhaust maker to slightly enlarge the diameter of your pipes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4G92 MIVEC block for sale!

Price : RM1100 (Negotiable), exclude installation & transport
Including :-
- 4g92 mivec block
- Pistons
- Connecting Rods
- Crankshaft
- Aluminium Oil Sump
- Custom Form

P/S : Installation service provided.

Pls contact Yoong @ 016-7626882 for more details.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience