Exedy competition clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Exedy competition clutch

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Exedy competition clutch pressure plate (with worn out clutch pads) for 1.8 4G93P (8.5 inches?). Not the normal exedy replacement clutch type.
Recommend pads replacement. Can use normal or organic exedy pads. If youre crazy enough, can try using it with Trinity pads... Very heavy pressure and strong grip, little slippage, good for launching or powerful cars.

Reason for sale: Changed back to stock clutch, pursuing comfort now.

Caution: Usage in traffic jam will induce cursing and hatred.
If you share your car with your family, your mom is going to hate you. :P
Left leg may appear bigger than right on smaller-built people...

Asking for RM250
016-3988260... call la dont sms, no credit la...

edit: The box below the plate in the picture is for the normal clutch plate which I just used to replace the competition one... Im only using it to store the competition plate.

edit: got my new number confused with an old number. (@#$%#$. Fixed the error, sorry

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Lai lai lai... made in Japan... bought last time RM1k...
Estimated cost of plate + pads + installation (pending on your mechanic) = RM400+...

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Got angpow money? Want to get some muscle training? Want better launching, better clutch grip? Heres your chance! :)

Can use with most exedy pads... 3 puck also can I think... I saw a 3 puck coupled with a plate looking just like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo, all sifu here, i wanna know wat 4G93p flywheel wat weight in stock? and wat weight lighten is suitable? or max weight lighten?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience