Evolution 7 Enquiry

atkt

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
Hi,
Need some advice from the evo's owner.
I'm looking for Evo7 stock. I'm having trouble to find it. Do you know where is the best place to find? A second hand car dealer recommendation, what are the heads up on evo7 before buying?. Do you know what is the market rate? I'm from Klang Valley. Thank you. Very much appreciated with your help.

Last edited:

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Evolution 7 Enguiry

Market is around 100k to 125k depend on mod. Becareful on the demod car, because during the process certain owner replace the aftermarkt stuff with cheap item esp internal part.

Good luck bro

atkt

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007

Market is around 100k to 125k depend on mod. Becareful on the demod car, because during the process certain owner replace the aftermarkt stuff with cheap item esp internal part.

Good luck bro

Thanks.
anymore things should I aware of?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

a long listing to look into for shopping a sports/performance car. go look at car mag, car portal, and shop around...price wise...for a stock is not more than 110k. good luck in searching...the most important, u must feel and like it when u drove it...then u go into more details....until u confirm the deal.

atkt

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007

a long listing to look into for shopping a sports/performance car. go look at car mag, car portal, and shop around...price wise...for a stock is not more than 110k. good luck in searching...the most important, u must feel and like it when u drove it...then u go into more details....until u confirm the deal.
Thanks for the reply. Definitely learned something here. Any best place to hunt for evo7?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

its best to get someone who knows bout evo and view the car with u.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

EZ, i want sell my kreta laa ... can ah? :rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

EZ, i want sell my kreta laa ... can ah? :rofl:
bro,
u can advertise it and sell it among evo kakis here.....i can assist u in transfer name, inspection and maybe loan...
:)

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
buy from a trusthworthy evo owner..can be from this forum...or from ur fren...

u just dont know what was taken out/replaced if u buy them from a car dealer...may look stock, but...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Battery Revitalizer (12V)
(Released on 25/09/2008)

Sulphation is a condition when the lead sulphate that is formed on the plates of a battery during its discharge changes in structure. Fairly large sulphate crystals are formed, which block the pores of the lead plates and hence reduce their active area. This causes the capacity of the battery to be reduced — it can no longer supply large currents and it can not be charged effectively in the usual way. The most effective way to break...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience